Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Nightly issues with overscan calibration not saved?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm currently running a nightly build from around may 27th. All is well with that.

I've tried updating to the end of June nightly build, as well as yesterday's nightly, but I have an issue: with these builds my overscan settings from the may 27th build are reset. When I go through the calibration again on the newer builds all is well until I exit XBMC. Upon restarting the settings are lost and I have to recalibrate again.

I am running on Windows 7 32bit, with the pc connected to a Sony TV via a Sony reciever. I have tried starting XBMC with admin rights, but it made no difference.

Re-installing the May 27th build, running the calibration, exiting, and starting XBMC works as expected (setting saved).

Wondering if anyone is able to confirm this?

Thanks!
Yep, seems to be a known issue right now for all platforms.
Is there a workaround possible, like manually setting the data from the calibration in advancedsettings, for example? Until now I found nothing about that, only "Problem is known, no date for fixing atm".
Checkout this thread...

Good news is that a patch exists, however, it justs need to be merged with head...