Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMCLauncher / Launcher4Kodi - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got one of those cheapy keyboard remotes:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Computer-Remote-...omputers_3

Only a fiver and works ok. Problem is that is got buttons for alt-tab which my wife keeps hitting that takes the PC back to desktop. This program stops that from happening!

Anyhow, it seems to send windows commands for volume up / down and only the windows mixer volume is affected. Just wondered if anyone knew how to fix it. Do I have to try to get XBMC Launcher to start the mixer service and if so is there a way of doing that?
I had this remote control before buying mce remote. See the wiki to know how to configure such non mce remotes. http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Rem...ol_reviews
How can I add http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=86738 to xbmc launcher? Should I create a separate script or is it required to be added to xbmclauncher script.
You can use separate scripts if you are using explorer as the shell. But if you use xbmclauncher as the shell, then it is better to add the script to xbmclauncher.ahk.
How would I write the script so that xbmc launches automatically when exiting from hulu or windows media? thanks
Basically I have no idea about Hulu or netflix.

To start xbmc after hulu or wmc is closed, you need to monitor these two programs in a loop or timer function in autohotkey script. As soon as they are closed, you can call xbmc to start.

Hello

sorry mut my english is not good.. and this is my doubt

I would like to use this software to launch xbmc as shell...
but I also need to launch imon, xbmxonimon and catalyst..
is it possible to make that?

ps: i also use xbmccustomregis for my remote

thank you
Yes. Download the amd ccc version of the file to load amd catalyst. But for xbmconimon to work, explorer is needed. So it won't work in shell mode. Atleast it didn't work in my pc.
Hi, I just installed XBMC Launcher and tried it, but it can't seem to find my XBOX 360 wireless controller unless it is already on when starting XBMC Launcher. Is there a way to solve that? If it's on (or connected or whatever it is called after you press the green button in the middle of the controller) when starting XBMC Launcher, it works, even if I turn it off and then turn it on again.

Before Eden I used an EventClient for using the XBOX 360 controller, and I've been thinking about moving back to that, because it was a more solid solution, even thogh it came with some drawbacks. In order for it to work it has to be started before XBMC, is that doable with XBMC Launcher?

Best Regards,
Mac
Edit the xbmclauncher.ahk file and add a run command for xbox eventclient at the beginning of the script. Compile the script and replace the existing xbmclauncher.exe with the new one.
I just setup my new HTPC.
I'm using WR7 remote controller which acts as MCE eHome remote controller to control XBMC.

I would like to configure 3 buttons:
1 - run XBMC
2 - download subtitle
3 - subtitle sync

Can I achieve such functionality using your program?

10x
Run xbmc is possible using the green windows button. For other functions you need to modify the keymap file.
(2012-09-16, 09:35)baijuxavior Wrote: [ -> ]Run xbmc is possible using the green windows button. For other functions you need to modify the keymap file.

got it working .. I edited the keyboard.xml under FullscreenVideo:
<volume_down>SubtitleDelayMinus</volume_down>
<volume_up>SubtitleDelayPlus</volume_up>

EDIT: got it to work!
@baijuxavior
I tried yesterday, and it works fine, except the xbmconimon

just on thing, I have also xbmccustomregis installed on my htpc to remap my remote,
and some keys do not work:

example
Fullscreen -> jump to TV Series
Shutdown -> anything

how can I solve it?
xbmconimon needs windows explorer so it won't work in shell mode.

did you install the custom keymap file from xbmclauncher? Try renstalling xbmccustomregis. Also which version of xbmccustomregis are yo using? Because he has changed the keymap file slightly in the new version.