Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Making my trailers work....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been using XWMM for a while now to edit my movies' info. With some effort I have made all the info just the way I like it with one exception, the trailers. Not all trailers scrape properly or associate a low quality trailer with some movies. I can find these trailers online, but I can't figure out how to get them to work in XBMC. Even if I paste a URL in the trailer field in XWMM and hit the view trailer button and it works in my browser, it doesn't play in XBMC.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a better way to add online trailers (I don't want to store hundreds of trailers on my HDD, as I don't use them all that much)? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

- When I say trailers don't work in XBMC I mean that most often I can see a trailer there but clicking on the Play Trailer button just does nothing.
bump.

Am I on the wrong place with this post? Just wondering what the easiest way to have quality trailers for all my movies...