Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Request] 3D Identifier/Logo within Library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was browsing through my library on my little Pivos Xios DS last night (so very impressed at the performance of such a small and cheap unit, but that's besides the point for this topic) when I noticed that you have no actual way to differentiate between standard and 3D films. I thought this to be a good little feature to have, and wandered off to the XBMC feature tracker only to find that this feature has already been requested:

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/12673

Quote:Hi,

I have a number of 3D/SBS films within my library and have no way of identifying that they are 3D compared to the rest of my films unless i read the path/file details.

Obviously for the missus this is a) impossible b) impossible c) she doesnt understand it...

Is it possible to please implement a logo for 3D/SBS whereby anything with 3D and SBS in the file title automatically gets a 3D label applied to it (similar to 1080p,blueray, 16:9 etc with the library details screen).

This would make identifying 3D movies easier meaning that the missus can now follow the flow diagram of 3D ---> put 3D glasses on rather than: if blurry ----> put 3D glasses on.....

Cheers.

This'd be a super handy little feature which I suspect those with the right skills would be able to do in a jiffy. Anyone who could see this added to the Confluence skin would certainly have my gratitude!

Cheers,

G
+1

Would be great

update this http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...ia%20flags
to include 3D SBS and etc.
This has it - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=147628

Its a mod of the skin.
I added the 3D icon into DialogVideoInfo.xml. Works ok when I have 3D written in the file name, genre or in label.

- created png image for the 3D icon and then packed it into the texture.xbt
- edited the code in DialogVideoInfo.xml .. don't know if this is the best way, but seems to do the trick.

Code:
<control type="grouplist">
    <description>Media Codec Flagging Images</description>
    <posx>200</posx>
    <posy>480</posy>
    <width>600</width>
    <align>left</align>
    <itemgap>2</itemgap>
    <orientation>horizontal</orientation>
    <include>VisibleFadeEffect</include>
    <visible>!Control.IsVisible(50) + [Container.Content(Movies) | Container.Content(Episodes) | Container.Content(MusicVideos)]</visible>
    <include>VideoCodecFlaggingConditions</include>
    <include>AudioCodecFlaggingConditions</include>
    <include>AudioChannelsFlaggingConditions</include>
    <include>AspectCodecFlaggingConditions</include>
    <include>VideoTypeHackFlaggingConditions</include>
    <!-- 3D ICON -->
    <control type="image">
        <width>35</width>
        <height>35</height>
        <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
        <texture>flagging/3D.png</texture>
        <visible>substring(ListItem.Genre,3D) | substring(ListItem.Label,3D) | substring(listitem.filename,3D)</visible>
    </control>
    <!-- 3D ICON -->
</control>

Anyone know if external subs could be shown with a CC flag?
(2013-02-12, 11:26)TurboDiesel Wrote: [ -> ]I added the 3D icon into DialogVideoInfo.xml. Works ok when I have 3D written in the file name, genre or in label.

- created png image for the 3D icon and then packed it into the texture.xbt
- edited the code in DialogVideoInfo.xml .. don't know if this is the best way, but seems to do the trick.

Code:
<control type="grouplist">
    <description>Media Codec Flagging Images</description>
    <posx>200</posx>
    <posy>480</posy>
    <width>600</width>
    <align>left</align>
    <itemgap>2</itemgap>
    <orientation>horizontal</orientation>
    <include>VisibleFadeEffect</include>
    <visible>!Control.IsVisible(50) + [Container.Content(Movies) | Container.Content(Episodes) | Container.Content(MusicVideos)]</visible>
    <include>VideoCodecFlaggingConditions</include>
    <include>AudioCodecFlaggingConditions</include>
    <include>AudioChannelsFlaggingConditions</include>
    <include>AspectCodecFlaggingConditions</include>
    <include>VideoTypeHackFlaggingConditions</include>
    <!-- 3D ICON -->
    <control type="image">
        <width>35</width>
        <height>35</height>
        <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
        <texture>flagging/3D.png</texture>
        <visible>substring(ListItem.Genre,3D) | substring(ListItem.Label,3D) | substring(listitem.filename,3D)</visible>
    </control>
    <!-- 3D ICON -->
</control>

Anyone know if external subs could be shown with a CC flag?

Can anyone explain the steps to do itHuh?

Thank you!!!