Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: 10.1 add ons downloading but not showing in add ons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been using XBMC for quite a long time 5+ years ,and decided to try out the addons feature, I am still using 10.1 pre Eden, I understand the Netflix addon is still broken, but I tried to get trailers, and youtube add ons to work.

I am able to go to add ons, download, it downloads, it enables, but then under my addons list it is not present and the only one showing is RSS feeds, I go to enabled add ons and it shows the downloaded add ons, with the list of uninstall, disable, configure, etc.

I closed out xbmc restarted to see if the add ons would show up in the list to no avail. I do not receive any errors on screen as some others have. As far as my knowledge the add ons install but are not accessible (executable) through the normal add on menu.

I am using Night Skin at this time.

Also on a side note since I use netflix through wmc, is there a plugin or add on for wmc launcher, where it closes xbmc and launches wmc?