Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Classic Cinema online not in EDEN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just noiced that the old version (10) that I have on my desktop has Classic Cinema Online as an add for Video, my newly built home entertainment computer running Eden doesn't offer that as an add on. Not that it should make any difference my desktop is running XP and the new computer is Win 7. Anyone know what happened to Classic Cinema Online in Eden? It still works great in version 10 of XBMC.Huh
And I was curious why it wouldn't upgrade. Smile

Well, after a little googling, it seems the plugin is available here: https://github.com/jbeluch/xbmc-classic-cinema

I pulled the git source in zip format and overwritten the data in profile_folder/addons/plugin.video.classiccinema/

You can have a similar approach: pull the zip, extract the file/folder and rename the folder to plugin.video.classiccinema, re-archive it and use install from zip file.

I believe that you can even mkdir plugin.video.classiccinema folder in "addons" and extract all the files there with XBMC not running.

Cheers.

I can't remember where is your profile folder in Win7 but you can check that on the wiki page. (IIRC it's %APPDATA% but can't be sure.)