Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Stable torrent client with RSS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

I have looked around and all information that I come across seems to be outdated. I am looking for a torrent client for XBMCBuntu with the option of RSS support. I have been using ubuntu alpha for linux but I find that most private trackers won't allow connections from it because it is in Alpha stages. Transmission plays fine with most private trackers but there is no support for RSS torrent feeds. I have tried and failed on many attempts to setup rtorrent and rutorrent but every guide that I try I seem to fail or something goes wrong. My question is is there any new software which makes what I need easy. Or is there an easy to follow guide that somebody can point me in the right direction to for XBMCBuntu with torrent support via RSS.

I look forward to your replies,

Thanks
I use transmissions with Flexget. Set it up to run a a cron job and you can either have the torrents automatically feed to transmission or just dump them in a dumb transmission watch folder.
Is there any way to have completed downloads to be moved to separate folders, i.e. movies to the movies folder and TV shows to the TV shows folder, I heard this is possible with rtorrent but I cant seem to find any info on Transmission and flexget being able to do this.