Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Restore TV episode thumbnail graphics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Due to constant changes on TheTVDB, I have had to continuously change the file names on a bunch of TV episodes. I have also occasionally added new episodes to certain seasons that were missing episodes. And, I have updated the XBMC software a number of times while attempting to restore from backups. Over time, a bunch of the episodes have developed a problem where the thumbnail is just blank (black). I have tried "Refresh" at the program, season, and episode levels, and I have tried "Clean Library" from the System Settings to no avail. Is there a proper way to restore the thumbnails?
Not sure where your issue lies... a simple 'I'nformation keyboard command should bring up needed refresh or exchange thumbs under extras. At the Season level there should be a custom 'C' command to add season thumbs. It might be necessary to delete your TVshow .nfo and refresh the whole series.

eeps sorry see you're on an ATV2, I'll bet that most of your issues are how the episodes are named.
Thanks. I ended up just wiping the whole thing and starting over from scratch (re-jailbreak). I simply could not figure out a way to refresh.