Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Player.Cover and scripts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No matter what I do, I can't seem to get Player.Cover, MusicPlayer.Cover or VideoPlayer.Cover to populate the image if the media has been started using a script - in this case via WatchList or RandomItem scripts. The images display as expected though if started via the library without any change to the skin's code.

Can anyone else confirm this happens?

Using the August 1st Windows build of XBMC.
Hi mate,

No, can't confirm as it works fine with latest nightly. Just tested a few minutes ago.

(2012-08-13, 22:10)butchabay Wrote: [ -> ]No, can't confirm as it works fine with latest nightly. Just tested a few minutes ago.

Were you able to test with albums because that seems to be the one that isn't working for me?

(2012-08-15, 03:23)Sranshaft Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-13, 22:10)butchabay Wrote: [ -> ]No, can't confirm as it works fine with latest nightly. Just tested a few minutes ago.

Were you able to test with albums because that seems to be the one that isn't working for me?

No, because i haven't yet integrated randomandlastitems script for music playlists. Working fine starting with latest albums (recently added) from home.

What script are you running for albums ? Watchlist ?

RandomItem, Watchlist and RandomandLastItem scripts. Forgot to try with the RecentlyAdded script but that appears to be working for me.