Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Replace file names with library titles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

Small question...
When I enable/disable the "replace file names with library titles" nothing actually happens to my files when in files view?

My files are consistently viewed with the scrapped title and not the original file name?
Not a show stopper by any means, but it's annoying as I can't get to see the file name and extension when I need to.

Am I doing it right Smile

Xbmc 12 Alpha (Danielas HD audio Patch)
Xbmc 11 Final (Danielas HD Audio patch)
Windows 7

When enabeling or disabling the "replace File names with library titles" nothing happens at all? Am I supposed to do something else as well, restart, rescrape... Etc as for me this toggle does nothing to my file view and I am restricted to viewing the scraped file names.

note:
Prior to scraping the files into the library, the original title was visible (and obviously the library title was not, as it hadn't been scraped yet) but as soon as I scrapped it into my library, I lost the ability to view the actual file name Sad

Any ideas Smile

That should be all that is required, and it works on my Mac (I currently don't have a Windows install to test on). Maybe it has something to do with the HD audio merge somehow?