Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Please add option to change thumbnail (spoiler) picture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love the default Confluence skin, the new one in Frodo nightlies looks even better. It's light, it's fast, and it does everything I need. There is one reason why I can't use it though. Too many times I have had a tv show episode spoiled by the screen cap it grabs from thetvdb. People are supposed to upload a random picture that gives away nothing about the episode, but at least half the time that is not the case. I actually had the season 1 and 2 finale of Dexter spoiled for me because of the idiotic picture someone put up that gave away the endings. Unfortunately, in Confluence there is no way to not show the episode picture downloaded from thetvdb. I have tried every view and it is not possible. Because of this I am using Aeon MQ3. It has an option to change the thumbnail from episode to art, so you don't ever see the spoiler image. Aeon looks great, but it is not as fast as Confluence and lacks a few features I like.

Please, I beg of you, add this feature to Confluence before Frodo final is released. It is the only thing that is keeping me from using it.