Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Out of the box TUXBOX client seems to be broken in newer builds of Frodo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear All,
It seems there is something broken in TUXBOX client in XBMC Frodo editions after 2nd of August, I have my XBMC connected to my Dreambox using TuxBox native client in XBMC, with newer builds, I am able to connect to the Dreambox and retrieve list of favorites, however I do not seem able to retrieve any channel lists, it comes empty
is it something reported somewhere or only me ?
thanks
am I posting in the right forum section or shall I move to another section ?
I have done more investigation on this issue, I have enabled the debugging, the log file shows that XBMC actually receives the right channel list from the Dreambox server, however it seems that XBMC is not able to list them on the screen with the below error

"Control 50 in window 10025 has been asked to focus, but it can't"

so i added the tuxbox source to a favorite and i modified the favourites.xml so that it does not use Window 10025 anymore and use window 10028 instead, and it works, but only from the favorites !!!

any help ?
I have the same problem.
I opened a bug in the trac.
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/13606

I'm affraid we are lonely in this matter. At least I don't see many people complaining...
Hopefully it will be solved. I suspect the error is not on the tuxbox protocol but somewhere in the url interpretation...

Cheers!
The possible fix is on the trac!
Need more testers Smile

Cheers!
Please create a PR on github to get some eyes on it
Already did Wink