Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Problem - Blank TV Banners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I've got a slight issue whereby some of my tv shows are not showing their TV banner image, just a blank banner with the tv show name on it.

For me it's affecting the following tv shows:
The Big Bang Theory
The Middle
Homeland

All of my other tv series are fine. For these affected tv series above, i get all of the other artwork displaying fine, and when i go into tv show information i can see that the banner icon is there, just not pulling through to the front TV menu screen.

I've tried replacing the default banner image with an alternative, and i've tried removing the tv show and re-adding, but they're still blank

Anyone any ideas, as searching through here suggests that this has been an issue for a while?
What skins are you using because some use locally stored banner.jpg images and others use the scraped image?
(2012-08-19, 18:25)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]What skins are you using because some use locally stored banner.jpg images and others use the scraped image?

I'm using Aeon Nox 3.5.

Always post a debug log.
(2012-08-19, 22:32)Monkey Butler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-19, 18:25)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]What skins are you using because some use locally stored banner.jpg images and others use the scraped image?

I'm using Aeon Nox 3.5.

Post here then -

http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=142