Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Sources keep losing type
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Currently running latest Eden version and Apple f/w 5.0.1.(4224).

Every day 'Movies' and 'TV shows' disappear from my media menu . This is caused my each source somehow losing it's contect type - If I manually edit each source and change content type to movies/tv shows etc I get the Video andn TV Shows options back but the next day the selection is reset to nothing and so i only get Videos, Music and Pictures options.

Any ideas?

thanks

Matt

read the ios faq (link in my signature) and fix the permissions of your userdata folder as mentioned there.
(2012-08-20, 22:18)Memphiz Wrote: [ -> ]read the ios faq (link in my signature) and fix the permissions of your userdata folder as mentioned there.

This ? "chown -R mobile:mobile /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/"
(2012-08-21, 10:47)mj74 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-20, 22:18)Memphiz Wrote: [ -> ]read the ios faq (link in my signature) and fix the permissions of your userdata folder as mentioned there.

Yes
(2012-08-21, 10:51)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-21, 10:47)mj74 Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes

OK, done that on both atv2's affected and reset the content type of each source. I'll know if this has worked tomorrow..

Thanks for your help. Appreciated.
Anyone know if there is a way to do this fix for ATV1?