Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great news, it's scrobbling! Thank you Razzeee for making great progress. No issues so far for me from looking at the logs. The live scribbling progress from the trakt.tv website is working well:

The only issue I can see is that it's not syncing the watched statuses for the items in my library yet.
(2015-01-27, 16:01)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]@nonob
clean just deletes collected items you no longer have on your nas or wherever

It's what i want : when i delete a movie on my nas, i would like it will be removed also from my trakt collection, but actually it doesn't work..

I would like that my trakt collection be the mirror of my xbmc library so i could consult my movie collected list (on my nas) from an android app like seriesguide.

For now, my trakt collection display all movie i watched since the first time.
as some have noticed, a previous commit corrected the situation in which .strm files (virtual library items) were not being processed correctly, a quick fyi because it affects so many but i will try to avoid posting on the matter further because it often involves add-ons not supported here (forum rules)
How do I remove all traces of the script? Even when I uninstall it, it leaves some traces and when I re-install my credentials are still there. I would like to remove everything before I re-install to see if that will make a difference on my Windows 8.1 system.

Right now with the latest script from this morning, I still get frozen at 20% when sync'ing and it won't scrobble either. So I would like to start this from scratch.

Thanks
I removed traces of the addon from my computer and reinstalled trakt addon. Now at least is seams to scrobble correctly. I see a progress bar. I'll post my findings when I rest further.
(2015-01-27, 20:23)RavRob Wrote: [ -> ]How do I remove all traces of the script? Even when I uninstall it, it leaves some traces and when I re-install my credentials are still there. I would like to remove everything before I re-install to see if that will make a difference on my Windows 8.1 system.

Right now with the latest script from this morning, I still get frozen at 20% when sync'ing and it won't scrobble either. So I would like to start this from scratch.

Thanks

That's because the credentials and add-on settings are stored in the user data folder and need to be deleted. So for Windows:
Start > type:
Code:
%APPDATA%\kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.trakt
> press <Enter>

In addition to this, you'll need to delete the add-on itself. The add-on files can be found at:

Code:
kodi\addons\script.trakt\

Remove all the files. This should remove the add-on completely.
I just discovered Trakt.TV today. Pretty impressed with it so far, however when trying to get it to work with XBMC I had the obvious issues. I spent ages getting confused until I discovered this thread.
Using Razze's dev plugin, I get the scrobbling, but no syncing for my library (using the <strike>Genesis Plugin</strike> stream files).
It will be interesting to see how it goes. Good work so far!!
Is there anybody here who can help me with this problem?

https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt/...t-71703110

I dont know why the .six and .request directory are missing and i even dont know how to get them.
Any Ideas?
@Razze,

looks i got the right build now, but i still cannot sync my list of series.
Instead, it started marking all my episodes as watched.
(2015-01-27, 21:00)Hustler1337 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-27, 20:23)RavRob Wrote: [ -> ]How do I remove all traces of the script? Even when I uninstall it, it leaves some traces and when I re-install my credentials are still there. I would like to remove everything before I re-install to see if that will make a difference on my Windows 8.1 system.

Thanks

That's because the credentials and add-on settings are stored in the user data folder and need to be deleted. So for Windows:
Start > type:
Code:
%APPDATA%\kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.trakt
> press <Enter>

In addition to this, you'll need to delete the add-on itself. The add-on files can be found at:

Code:
kodi\addons\script.trakt\

Remove all the files. This should remove the add-on completely.

Tx Hustler
I did this and it now works. Scrobble, Sync movies and episodes all work as expected. Anyone else having problems, delete all traces of the Trakt addon and reinstall the latest build and it should work....did for me.
(2015-01-27, 21:44)jl88 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anybody here who can help me with this problem?

I dont know why the .six and .request directory are missing and i even dont know how to get them.
Any Ideas?

so, i found these directories and installed it.
Now i have these Problems:

Code:
19:57:53 T:139897889355520   ERROR: Exception in thread trakt-sync:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-4.2/build.OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-4.2.1/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 551, in __bootstrap_inner
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.trakt-dev/service.py", line 273, in run
                                                sync.sync()
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.trakt-dev/sync.py", line 643, in sync
                                                self.__syncEpisodes()
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.trakt-dev/sync.py", line 399, in __syncEpisodes
                                                traktShowsUpdate = self.__compareShows(kodiShows, traktShows, watched=True)
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.trakt-dev/sync.py", line 246, in __compareShows
                                                if self.__countEpisodes([show_col1]) > 0:
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.trakt-dev/sync.py", line 132, in __countEpisodes
                                                for seasonKey in show[p]:
                                            TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

Trakt freezed the system at this point, only reboot helps ...
Error while sync for me with new commit:
Code:
21:13:39 T:6012   ERROR: Exception in thread trakt-sync:
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 810, in __bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\Marc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt-dev\service.py", line 275, in run
                                              File "C:\Users\Marc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt-dev\sync.py", line 723, in sync
                                              File "C:\Users\Marc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt-dev\sync.py", line 689, in __syncMovies
                                              File "C:\Users\Marc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt-dev\sync.py", line 593, in __traktUpdateMovies
                                                progress.close()
                                            KeyError: 'imdb'

yesterday everything was ok ...
(2015-01-27, 21:44)jl88 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anybody here who can help me with this problem?

Any Ideas?

Get addons - Kodi addon repository - addon libraries

six and requests are in there
The problem I was having yesterday with my movies sync freezing up at 20% on Windows 8.1 system using Helix 14.0 is fixed but now it happens at 82% of my episode sync. It freezes up when my newest episodes are being added to Trakt

Not sure why this is.
Just in case someone asks, I pushed code so that movies will show up in the collection with the actual date when it was collected (aka the file modified date) but there seems to be a bug in kodi. It's off by some hours.
http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/15590

(2015-01-27, 18:13)komplex Wrote: [ -> ]It now adds the date i watched a movie instead of just adding it the day it was synced, tv shows not so much it thinks i watched 80+ episodes last night lol

yeah, to add this correctly to shows I will need to refactor the compareShow method and thats the most complicated and most dangerous part of the whole thing.

(2015-01-27, 19:43)nonob Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-27, 16:01)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]@nonob
clean just deletes collected items you no longer have on your nas or wherever

It's what i want : when i delete a movie on my nas, i would like it will be removed also from my trakt collection, but actually it doesn't work..

I would like that my trakt collection be the mirror of my xbmc library so i could consult my movie collected list (on my nas) from an android app like seriesguide.

For now, my trakt collection display all movie i watched since the first time.

You are sure you got it checked in the settings? Because it's working for me.

(2015-01-27, 22:16)locke45 Wrote: [ -> ]Error while sync for me with new commit:
Code:
21:13:39 T:6012   ERROR: Exception in thread trakt-sync:
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 810, in __bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\Marc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt-dev\service.py", line 275, in run
                                              File "C:\Users\Marc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt-dev\sync.py", line 723, in sync
                                              File "C:\Users\Marc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt-dev\sync.py", line 689, in __syncMovies
                                              File "C:\Users\Marc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt-dev\sync.py", line 593, in __traktUpdateMovies
                                                progress.close()
                                            KeyError: 'imdb'

yesterday everything was ok ...

sorry, but it's in a dev branch for a reason.