Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

for me trakt workes fine so long so no need to post here :-)

But now I started watching episodes of "Rizzoli & Isles". These are not scrobbled to trakt.tv - I get "Username/Password incorrect" error. Other scrobbles are working so the setting should be correct. Any Idea about this?

2nd Question: Would be possible to scrobble views from this Add-On: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=215255 ?

Thanks for help,
key2k
The time a movie/tv show plays is not the same on Trakt.tv as it is on TV during playback. IE. if I start a tv show that is, say, 43 minutes,. Trakt.tv shows it as 45 minutes. That's acceptable but the real problem is that it also shows approx 4 minutes fast on Trakt.tv, if my tv show is at 16 minutes, it will be around 20 minutes on Trakt.tv. This causes the show to stop prematurely on Trakt or keep playing until it is at 107% isn (sometimes a couple of % less). Not a big deal but might be worth a look.

If anyone else have notice this, I will log an issue with Github.
(2015-02-02, 14:58)RavRob Wrote: [ -> ]The time a movie/tv show plays is not the same on Trakt.tv as it is on TV during playback. IE. if I start a tv show that is, say, 43 minutes,. Trakt.tv shows it as 45 minutes. That's acceptable but the real problem is that it also shows approx 4 minutes fast on Trakt.tv, if my tv show is at 16 minutes, it will be around 20 minutes on Trakt.tv. This causes the show to stop prematurely on Trakt or keep playing until it is at 107% isn (sometimes a couple of % less). Not a big deal but might be worth a look.

We're sending a scrobble/stop when you exit the playback or reach the end of the video playback. should be fine.
(2015-02-02, 15:01)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-02, 14:58)RavRob Wrote: [ -> ]The time a movie/tv show plays is not the same on Trakt.tv as it is on TV during playback. IE. if I start a tv show that is, say, 43 minutes,. Trakt.tv shows it as 45 minutes. That's acceptable but the real problem is that it also shows approx 4 minutes fast on Trakt.tv, if my tv show is at 16 minutes, it will be around 20 minutes on Trakt.tv. This causes the show to stop prematurely on Trakt or keep playing until it is at 107% isn (sometimes a couple of % less). Not a big deal but might be worth a look.

We're sending a scrobble/stop when you exit the playback or reach the end of the video playback. should be fine.

Tx. as I said, it is not a big deal but I thought I'd bring it up see if could be cause of other problems.

Cheers m8
(2015-02-02, 15:01)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]

Does it work with external players as well?
When will it be in repo?
(2015-02-02, 14:50)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-02, 14:41)nonob Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
Like i said in previous post, ato clean feature doesn't work for me on my xbmx gotham 13.2, trakt addon 2.3.2 on Window 7 64 bits ; trakt sync start and finish but nothing is deleted on my trakt web collection.

This is a xbmc debug log after a xbmc start, trakt service sync started and finished, then xbmc quited :

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=412379

thanks for you help.

that addon version is not maintained anymore afaik

Huh It is the last version, isn't it ?
nonob you are using this one https://github.com/trakt/script.trakt which uses the old trakt API and is mostly broken because of it
Which must i use ? I have gotham 13.2 and the one listed in addons was 2.3.1, i searched for a newer version and found this one (2.3.2).
The first page of this topic show this same link.
I am using 3.0, it is scrobbling shows i am not watching. it doesnt mark it in kodi, it only marks it on the website (trakt)
(2015-02-02, 16:18)nonob Wrote: [ -> ]Which must i use ? I have gotham 13.2 and the one listed in addons was 2.3.1, i searched for a newer version and found this one (2.3.2).
The first page of this topic show this same link.

You can try this one https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt/tree/dev but i suggest making a new trakt account before you try it out to make sure everything works ok for you
People keep using the old trakt.
It's time this topic is closed and a new one should reopen..
And post a link to it here.

If not.. first post should be adjusted with a link to the new version. Or people will keep posting it
Razzeee one is still a WIP i think he is going to have it merged with the main trakt one once he gets all the bugs out
Well, i think it should already be merged , since the one doesnt work anymore.
No use in having one if it doesnt work, it only confuses people
http://support.trakt.tv/forums/188762-ge...-functions he already suggests using the -dev branch
Hi. I still don't get it. I've blown away my trakt account, nuked the add-on and add-on data.... re-installed from razzee;s dev branch of the add-on... but it just loops through my library over and over creating thousands of pages of history in my trakt account. 2000 new pages of history every day... apparently every day I watch my entire library !!!

My only other option is to blow away my XBMC SQL database, but frankly that option scares the hell out of me. It takes two days to import everything....not to mention my SQL database is my only known good copy of all my watched flags so I'd lose all that. I also find it difficult to believe that my SQL DB is the source of the problem when it is trakt and the trakt add-on that has changed, not my DB.

Does anyone have any suggestions?