Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-02-10, 13:27)Piers Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-10, 12:27)klumar Wrote: [ -> ]hi i recently installed kodi in my new pc and realized sync does not work with trakt 2.3.1, is this true or is it just meHuh??
if so are there any hacky fixes?

The latest branch is 3.x - it had been taken over and maintained by another author.

https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt/tree/dev is the latest version.

thank you so much mate for the help
(2015-02-10, 10:52)Piers Wrote: [ -> ]Ofc, I'll only post positive feedback here - any issues will be posted on git Smile

Skin integration under way, will provide screens and files for anyone else who wants to do the same with a 1920x1080 skin.

the script commands for ratings and watched are probably broken.
would need a skin that actually tries to use them to get them fixed and it's probably for later
as I would like to get a stable sync/scrobble and push it to the real users.

just to let you know
Anyone else hating the fact that in the ratings you end up at 1 if you are on the 10 and press to the right and vise versa.
Really want to change that, but thought would be good to get some feedback
Razze - your dev version is working just as before, both from within Kodi and on the trakt website. Anywhere, here's the integrated 1920x1080 version for 1080XF (with both texture sets).

I've only integrated the theme xml, so RatingDialog.xml and, obviously, the images. The rest is all taken from whichever version of the add-on the user has installed. I'm assuming you won't be vastly changing the included theme?

(2015-02-10, 14:20)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else hating the fact that in the ratings you end up at 1 if you are on the 10 and press to the right and vise versa.

I like that, although it's easy enough to change in the skin xml.
(2015-02-10, 14:51)Piers Wrote: [ -> ]Razze - your dev version is working just as before, both from within Kodi and on the trakt website. Anywhere, here's the integrated 1920x1080 version for 1080XF (with both texture sets).

I've only integrated the theme xml, so RatingDialog.xml and, obviously, the images. The rest is all taken from whichever version of the add-on the user has installed. I'm assuming you won't be vastly changing the included theme?

Looks amazing!
The only thing I did to it in the past was deleting simple ratings, resizing the span of the show title (so it won't ignore the dialogbox border) and probably remove that 10 to 1 and 1 to 10 thing.

(2015-02-10, 14:54)Piers Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-10, 14:20)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else hating the fact that in the ratings you end up at 1 if you are on the 10 and press to the right and vise versa.

So you like that you can do it or you like the idea?
(2015-02-10, 14:51)Piers Wrote: [ -> ]Razze - your dev version is working just as before, both from within Kodi and on the trakt website. Anywhere, here's the integrated 1920x1080 version for 1080XF (with both texture sets).

nice work
(2015-02-10, 14:59)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]

http://malzo.com/i/2015/02/10/b00c24804440999a.jpg

http://malzo.com/i/2015/02/10/6f741140f3ea827e.jpg

Looks amazing!
The only thing I did to it in the past was deleting simple ratings, resizing the span of the show title (so it won't ignore the dialogbox border) and probably remove that 10 to 1 and 1 to 10 thing.

(2015-02-10, 14:54)Piers Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you Smile Obviously going from 720->1080 means I had to re-do all the positions and widths. The default behaviour of the add-on I like, however.

As for the ratings, I can do it but I don't like the idea - to me being able to go from 1 to 10 without having to press the button nine times is good Tongue

(2015-02-10, 15:04)S7eele Wrote: [ -> ]

nice work

Thank you Smile
(2015-02-10, 15:12)Piers Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-10, 14:59)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]

Looks amazing!

(2015-02-10, 14:54)Piers Wrote: [ -> ]I like that, although it's easy enough to change in the skin xml.

Thank you Smile Obviously going from 720->1080 means I had to re-do all the positions and widths. The default behaviour of the add-on I like, however.

As for the ratings, I can do it but I don't like the idea - to me being able to go from 1 to 10 without having to press the button nine times is good Tongue

Maybe we should do a 1080 version in the addon? So other skinners don't have to redo the values?
I'm not skilled with graphics, but I like the idea
(2015-02-10, 15:19)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-10, 15:12)Piers Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-10, 14:59)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]Looks amazing!

Maybe we should do a 1080 version in the addon? So other skinners don't have to redo the values?

I'm happy to create a generic version for 1920x1080, although it won't include some skin-specific items such as the background fade you see above.

As far as switching between the two versions goes... I'm not really sure - guessing that's something you'd add into the core script?

Or it might be easier to remake the current 720, keeping it as 720, but just doing a texture change so it's more modern. Although the current version matches with Confluence, there's no reason why it has to - it could be a trakt-specific style (I could incorporate the style idea from the trakt website).

Just an idea.
doesnt bother me the way it is, seems normal
(2015-02-10, 15:23)Piers Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-10, 15:19)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-10, 15:12)Piers Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Smile Obviously going from 720->1080 means I had to re-do all the positions and widths. The default behaviour of the add-on I like, however.

I'm happy to create a generic version for 1920x1080, although it won't include some skin-specific items such as the background fade you see above.

As far as switching between the two versions goes... I'm not really sure - guessing that's something you'd add into the core script?

Or it might be easier to remake the current 720, keeping it as 720, but just doing a texture change so it's more modern. Although the current version matches with Confluence, there's no reason why it has to - it could be a trakt-specific style (I could incorporate the style idea from the trakt website).

Just an idea.

Would have thought kodi automatically chooses the correct and falls back if there is no correct?
So we would need a 1080i directory in the same path as the 720p.

I like the idea of a modern one, but I also like that it matches with confluence (even if I'm not using it)
But it would probably be better to have a trakt specific one, because it will fit better for most skins
(2015-02-10, 15:30)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-10, 15:23)Piers Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-10, 15:19)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe we should do a 1080 version in the addon? So other skinners don't have to redo the values?

Just an idea.

Would have thought kodi automatically chooses the correct and falls back if there is no correct?

I like the idea of a modern one, but I also like that it matches with confluence (even if I'm not using it)
But it would probably be better to have a trakt specific one, because it will fit better for most skins

So you would like a new default 720 and 1080 theme based on the new trakt 'look' from the website?

And I have no idea about Kodi switching from 720 to 1080 - I don't think it does that automatically and will default to the 720.
(2015-02-10, 15:32)Piers Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-10, 15:30)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-10, 15:23)Piers Wrote: [ -> ]I'm happy to create a generic version for 1920x1080, although it won't include some skin-specific items such as the background fade you see above.

Just an idea.

So you would like a new default 720 and 1080 theme based on the new trakt 'look' from the website?

And I have no idea about Kodi switching from 720 to 1080 - I don't think it does that automatically and will default to the 720.

Yes, absolutely.

I thought (and still think) it should work, as the dirs already are in the same structure as these http://kodi.wiki/view/Skin_development_i..._of_a_Skin
And the plugin doesn't reference anything in the 720p dir

Edit: http://kodi.wiki/view/Skin.xml#How_windo..._are_found
(2015-02-10, 13:44)welshboy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm now using the 3.0 version thats in the xbmc repo. Great work! Sync is speedy and for the most part things work as expected. My issues is with adding new tv shows. When I add a new show to my library, trakt syncs and even though 0 episodes have been marked as watched in kodi, it says 100% have been watched on trakt. Its not a major issue, I've just unchecked watched on the trakt site. Just in case you didn't already know.

Thanks again!

So the v3.0 is up in the official repo? Did I understand that correctly?