Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Skinners will know what to do
Is the mutliple collections history bug fixed? where every time you sync it re-adds the entire library.
(2015-02-13, 18:49)TehJonny Wrote: [ -> ]Is the mutliple collections history bug fixed? where every time you sync it re-adds the entire library.
Indeed. And any other known issues we should be aware of? I'd like to give it a spin but don't want to mess up my trakt.tv.
(2015-02-13, 20:24)bunbun Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-13, 18:49)TehJonny Wrote: [ -> ]Is the mutliple collections history bug fixed? where every time you sync it re-adds the entire library.
Indeed. And any other known issues we should be aware of? I'd like to give it a spin but don't want to mess up my trakt.tv.

i dont think you should use it if your concerned about your trakt data, mine hasnt been been affected much, easily cleaned up, however there have been reports of entire collections being destroyed (earlier on), if you do give it a try you should create a test trakt account to use, i dont suggest using it unless your familiar with github, comfortable adding/removing add-ons manually and comfortable working at the command prompt, if you look a couple pages back you can find more info on the subject, all is just fyi
(2015-02-13, 11:34)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]sorry, not gonna do this
no need to apologize, i figured it was more of a skinning thing and i can make it look the way i want myself
(2015-02-13, 17:54)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-13, 14:46)Tomislawww Wrote: [ -> ]No tagging/list support (ability to create tags from trakt.tv lists, watchlists and ratings) anymore ?

Not in the initial 3.0.0 release. As most people seem to care most about scrobble and sync and I want to get that out asap.
Contextmenus are gone too. Can't really say much about these as I never used them and don't really know what they did.

(2015-02-13, 16:45)Piers Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-13, 13:31)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]I'm talking about skins. So I was asking if yours is already online somewhere where somebody who wants to do a skin could look into it if he has questions/is new to this.
I would add an explanation and link to the readme then.

my github is here: https://github.com/vonH Smile

1080XF -> Helix branch

How could I miss that? Big Grin
Not really sure how to write a guide for skinners :/

There's not any need for a guide, you don't need to do anything Smile Any skinner is welcome to take the 1080 version I've made including the textures. It should serve as a thought-out base for them to build upon, if they wish to do so. Or they can take the 720 version included with the add-on and do the same, along with the textures if they wish.

Did you decide about whether or not to include a secondary skin option (a dark version)?

Maybe Martijn can answer as to whether or not that works the same way as a regular skin, since he appears to pop in here quite often.

Have you considered starting a new thread yet for your version? It would certainly make sense - maybe keeping this one open for development talk. Yours, from what I can see after using it for a couple of days, is stable. I have found a couple of issues but those are all relating to issues with trakt servers and not the add-on.
Guys,

I've just updated Trakt addon from Razzes Dev branch from github. I'm now receiving following error lines when Kodi starts in kodi debug log.

Code:
00:15:50 T:98436   ERROR: [script.trakt] Starting new HTTPS connection (1): api-v2launch.trakt.tv
00:15:50 T:98436  NOTICE: .
00:15:55 T:98436   ERROR: [script.trakt] "POST /auth/login HTTP/1.1" 200 None
00:15:55 T:98436  NOTICE: .

And then the log shows this error message when I Launch Trakt plugin.

Code:
00:23:47 T:101312   ERROR: [script.trakt] Resetting dropped connection: api-v2launch.trakt.tv
00:23:47 T:101312  NOTICE: .
00:23:52 T:101312   ERROR: [script.trakt] "GET /sync/collection/movies HTTP/1.1" 200 None
00:23:52 T:101312  NOTICE: .
00:23:55 T:101312   ERROR: [script.trakt] "GET /sync/watched/movies HTTP/1.1" 200 None
00:23:55 T:101312  NOTICE: .
00:24:00 T:101312   ERROR: [script.trakt] "POST /sync/collection HTTP/1.1" 201 None
00:24:00 T:101312  NOTICE: .
00:24:04 T:101312   ERROR: [script.trakt] "POST /sync/history HTTP/1.1" 201 None
00:24:04 T:101312  NOTICE: .
00:24:35 T:101312   ERROR: [script.trakt] "GET /sync/collection/shows HTTP/1.1" 200 None
00:24:35 T:101312  NOTICE: .
00:24:50 T:101312   ERROR: [script.trakt] "GET /sync/watched/shows HTTP/1.1" 200 None
00:24:50 T:101312  NOTICE: .
00:24:52 T:101312   ERROR: [script.trakt] "POST /sync/collection HTTP/1.1" 201 None
00:24:52 T:101312  NOTICE: .
00:24:52 T:101312   ERROR: [script.trakt] "POST /sync/collection HTTP/1.1" 201 None
00:25:17 T:101312   ERROR: Exception in thread trakt-sync:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 810, in __bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\Varun\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\service.py", line 290, in run
                                                sync.sync()
                                              File "C:\Users\Varun\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 760, in sync
                                                self.__syncEpisodes()
                                              File "C:\Users\Varun\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 446, in __syncEpisodes
                                                self.__addEpisodesToTraktWatched(kodiShowsWatched, traktShowsWatched)
                                              File "C:\Users\Varun\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 237, in __addEpisodesToTraktWatched
                                                result = self.traktapi.addToHistory(s)
                                              File "C:\Users\Varun\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\traktapi.py", line 151, in addToHistory
                                                result = Trakt['sync/history'].add(mediaObject)
                                              File "C:\Users\Varun\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\trakt\interfaces\base\__init__.py", line 18, in wrap
                                                return func(*args, **kwargs)
                                              File "C:\Users\Varun\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\trakt\interfaces\sync\core\mixins.py", line 49, in add
                                                data=items
                                              File "C:\Users\Varun\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\trakt\core\http.py", line 89, in post
                                                return self.request('POST', path, params, data, **kwargs)
                                              File "C:\Users\Varun\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\trakt\core\http.py", line 66, in request
                                                response = self.session.send(prepared, timeout=timeout)
                                              File "C:\Users\Varun\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\sessions.py", line 569, in send
                                                r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
                                              File "C:\Users\Varun\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\adapters.py", line 422, in send
                                                raise ReadTimeout(e, request=request)
                                            ReadTimeout: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='api-v2launch.trakt.tv', port=443): Read timed out. (read timeout=24)
(2015-02-13, 20:54)Piers Wrote: [ -> ]Did you decide about whether or not to include a secondary skin option (a dark version)?
the following may apply to your question as well
(2015-02-13, 11:34)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-12, 23:12)S7eele Wrote: [ -> ]a thought, for now could it just be an option between original and new, sorry if im taking things out of scope @Razze
sorry, not gonna do this

Piers Wrote:Have you considered starting a new thread yet for your version? It would certainly make sense - maybe keeping this one open for development talk. Yours, from what I can see after using it for a couple of days, is stable. I have found a couple of issues but those are all relating to issues with trakt servers and not the add-on.
martijn indicated that development should be completed before starting a new thread, i imagine the new one would need to be in the repository (not github) before opening a new thread here but just my thoughts and how i interpreted his message, im pretty sure razze doesn't consider it stable yet either and he hasnt given an eta yet
@vc4u Have you set your login correctly?
(2015-02-13, 21:22)redglory Wrote: [ -> ]Have you set your login correctly?

Yes. The sync window in Kodi shows me how many episodes have been found and how many being synced etc information. But then it just hangs in between the session and I have to restart Kodi to remove the sync progress window. I've tried so many times now, same behaviour. but each time the progress gets stuck on some random show.
(2015-02-13, 21:24)vc4u Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-13, 21:22)redglory Wrote: [ -> ]Have you set your login correctly?

Yes. The sync window in Kodi shows me how many episodes have been found and how many being synced etc information. But then it just hangs in between the session and I have to restart Kodi to remove the sync progress window. I've tried so many times now, same behaviour. but each time the progress gets stuck on some random show.
i see your pulling from github but thought i would give a heads up anyway, the dev has asked that issues be posted to github after you have checked to ensure there isnt already an issue open for your problem, following is from a post just a few back
(2015-02-13, 10:05)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]let's please use github for all issues. thanks.

i obviously cant say for sure but the github issue below sounds like it could be the same problem:

https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt/issues/98

however, it appears to have been closed very recently, all just fyi
Hi Guys, just updated Kodi to 14.1 and installed SIX + REQUESTS.. But now im getting trakt script error.. Smile worked before updating like a charm, do i need anything other than six and requests?
If there are no more errors surfacing, we might be good to go.
Has anyone used it with gotham, multipart episodes, multipart films and can confirm it works?
Will check myself if I got the time.

(2015-02-13, 20:54)Piers Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-13, 17:54)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-13, 14:46)Tomislawww Wrote: [ -> ]No tagging/list support (ability to create tags from trakt.tv lists, watchlists and ratings) anymore ?

Not in the initial 3.0.0 release. As most people seem to care most about scrobble and sync and I want to get that out asap.
Contextmenus are gone too. Can't really say much about these as I never used them and don't really know what they did.

(2015-02-13, 16:45)Piers Wrote: [ -> ]my github is here: https://github.com/vonH Smile

1080XF -> Helix branch

How could I miss that? Big Grin
Not really sure how to write a guide for skinners :/

There's not any need for a guide, you don't need to do anything Smile Any skinner is welcome to take the 1080 version I've made including the textures. It should serve as a thought-out base for them to build upon, if they wish to do so. Or they can take the 720 version included with the add-on and do the same, along with the textures if they wish.

Did you decide about whether or not to include a secondary skin option (a dark version)?

Maybe Martijn can answer as to whether or not that works the same way as a regular skin, since he appears to pop in here quite often.

Have you considered starting a new thread yet for your version? It would certainly make sense - maybe keeping this one open for development talk. Yours, from what I can see after using it for a couple of days, is stable. I have found a couple of issues but those are all relating to issues with trakt servers and not the add-on.

Don't really see the reason for a darker version as the screen is dimming, but if you want to do it. Just add the images and a new xml **Dark.xml referencing the new images.
Then I can add a setting and to the needed things.

(2015-02-13, 21:00)vc4u Wrote: [ -> ]Guys,

I've just updated Trakt addon from Razzes Dev branch from github. I'm now receiving following error lines when Kodi starts in kodi debug log.

Code:
00:15:50 T:98436   ERROR: [script.trakt] Starting new HTTPS connection (1): api-v2launch.trakt.tv
00:15:50 T:98436  NOTICE: .
00:15:55 T:98436   ERROR: [script.trakt] "POST /auth/login HTTP/1.1" 200 None
00:15:55 T:98436  NOTICE: .

And then the log shows this error message when I Launch Trakt plugin.

Code:
00:23:47 T:101312   ERROR: [script.trakt] Resetting dropped connection: api-v2launch.trakt.tv
00:23:47 T:101312  NOTICE: .
00:23:52 T:101312   ERROR: [script.trakt] "GET /sync/collection/movies HTTP/1.1" 200 None
00:23:52 T:101312  NOTICE: .
00:23:55 T:101312   ERROR: [script.trakt] "GET /sync/watched/movies HTTP/1.1" 200 None
00:23:55 T:101312  NOTICE: .
00:24:00 T:101312   ERROR: [script.trakt] "POST /sync/collection HTTP/1.1" 201 None
00:24:00 T:101312  NOTICE: .
00:24:04 T:101312   ERROR: [script.trakt] "POST /sync/history HTTP/1.1" 201 None
00:24:04 T:101312  NOTICE: .
00:24:35 T:101312   ERROR: [script.trakt] "GET /sync/collection/shows HTTP/1.1" 200 None
00:24:35 T:101312  NOTICE: .
00:24:50 T:101312   ERROR: [script.trakt] "GET /sync/watched/shows HTTP/1.1" 200 None
00:24:50 T:101312  NOTICE: .
00:25:17 T:101312   ERROR: Exception in thread trakt-sync:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 810, in __bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\Varun\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\service.py", line 290, in run
                                                sync.sync()
                                              File "C:\Users\Varun\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 760, in sync
                                                self.__syncEpisodes()
                                              File "C:\Users\Varun\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 446, in __syncEpisodes
                                                self.__addEpisodesToTraktWatched(kodiShowsWatched, traktShowsWatched)
                                              File "C:\Users\Varun\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 237, in __addEpisodesToTraktWatched
                                                result = self.traktapi.addToHistory(s)
                                              File "C:\Users\Varun\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\traktapi.py", line 151, in addToHistory
                                                result = Trakt['sync/history'].add(mediaObject)
                                              File "C:\Users\Varun\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\trakt\interfaces\base\__init__.py", line 18, in wrap
                                                return func(*args, **kwargs)
                                              File "C:\Users\Varun\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\trakt\interfaces\sync\core\mixins.py", line 49, in add
                                                data=items
                                              File "C:\Users\Varun\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\trakt\core\http.py", line 89, in post
                                                return self.request('POST', path, params, data, **kwargs)
                                              File "C:\Users\Varun\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\trakt\core\http.py", line 66, in request
                                                response = self.session.send(prepared, timeout=timeout)
                                              File "C:\Users\Varun\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\sessions.py", line 569, in send
                                                r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
                                              File "C:\Users\Varun\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\adapters.py", line 422, in send
                                                raise ReadTimeout(e, request=request)
                                            ReadTimeout: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='api-v2launch.trakt.tv', port=443): Read timed out. (read timeout=24)

This doesn't seem like your on the latest version. Just had a case where this happend and it was solved by updating.

(2015-02-13, 21:55)Bon3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys, just updated Kodi to 14.1 and installed SIX + REQUESTS.. But now im getting trakt script error.. Smile worked before updating like a charm, do i need anything other than six and requests?

Should be everything care to give us a log?
(2015-02-13, 21:55)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]If there are no more errors surfacing, we might be good to go.
Has anyone used it with gotham, multipart episodes, multipart films and can confirm it works?
Will check myself if I got the time
that sounds awesome, sounds like its close, wrt multipart movies/tv im going to test now but im not real sure what im looking for, bbl with any results i find
Razze Wrote:Don't really see the reason for a darker version as the screen is dimming, but if you want to do it. Just add the images and a new xml **Dark.xml referencing the new images.
Then I can add a setting and to the needed things.
think i may have misunderstood something previously, please correct the following as necessary:

you will consider adding an option within settings to choose either light or dark theme but you will not use the old trakt dialogues as the dark theme, is this accurate?

i dont have any special ties to the old trakt dialogue (dont hate it either), i was simply suggesting its use as a dark option instead of having to create a new one, assuming of course you were willing to add the option at all, sorry for any confusion
(2015-02-13, 10:05)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-13, 05:03)RavRob Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see much wrong with my log but I am not even sure what I am looking for. This is still about Trakt not capturing the Flash (any episodes)
Code:
http://pastebin.com/9DncjdRU

Tx for looking

so is this a strm? could you dump the self.curVideoInfo at the beginning of __scrobble and repost the log?

Sorry bro but I have no idea where or how to get that Self.curVideoinfo