Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-02-16, 07:23)S7eele Wrote: [ -> ]@Razze

as you can see in earlier posts @frieten verified that your upgrade was working on gotham, i also went ahead and loaded gotham so we would have at least two sources of verification, i did a quick test of all functions and didnt see a problem either

so my question, is that enough?

i can continue testing but dont want to do it if unnecessary, its on a system that normally doesnt get used

I am using dev branch on my FTV with Gotham for 3 days now and all seems in order and working nicely.
(2015-02-16, 08:46)jobespierre Wrote: [ -> ]

as you can see in earlier posts @frieten verified that your upgrade was working on gotham, i also went ahead and loaded gotham so we would have at least two sources of verification, i did a quick test of all functions and didnt see a problem either

i can continue testing but dont want to do it if unnecessary, its on a system that normally doesnt get used

I am using dev branch on my FTV with Gotham for 3 days now and all seems in order and working nicely.
awesome input for @Razze, guess i dont need to do any more testing Wink, thanks
(2015-02-15, 20:49)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-15, 13:43)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]- I'll try to refactor the loading of kodi watched/collected today.
- If this works I'll check if Gotham is doing alright.
- Figuring out that translation problem in English
- Trying to figure out some log problems

and if no new errors are showing up its time to push it.

1 and 3 should be fine.

I think I will try gotham tomorrow (if no one can confirm it working) and work on the log stuff later today.

@Razze

Very nice job mate, downloaded last night and test it on Kodi 14.1 and works like a charm. Perfect, excellent job mate!!
(2015-02-15, 22:55)S7eele Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-15, 22:47)TerrorKeed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-15, 20:56)S7eele Wrote: [ -> ]i can test gotham to save you some time but it will be a few hours before i can do so, ill go check another forum to see if anyone there can verify it works on gotham, hard to believe that NOBODY is running this on gotham Confused

I am on Gotham 13.2
@TerrorKeed can you confirm that the upgrade is working properly (scrobbling, sync, etc)?
It works great
I assume no one is using openelec? because i just did a hard reset starting from scratch and installed trakt-dev.zip and ... it still wont load... if i reboot my system i get a trakt script error
(2015-02-16, 09:57)clayboy Wrote: [ -> ]I assume no one is using openelec? because i just did a hard reset starting from scratch and installed trakt-dev.zip and ... it still wont load... if i reboot my system i get a trakt script error
I've been using it on OpenELEC 5.0.2 for a couple of weeks now with just minor issues (which have been fixed in the meantime). updated the trakt dev-branch like every evening. sometimes you'll get a "failed to install" message when you just uninstalled the old version. in this case all you need to do is restart Kodi (killall -9 kodi.bin) or reboot your system. after that it should be fine.
otherwise upload a log.
(2015-02-16, 10:09)freem@n Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-16, 09:57)clayboy Wrote: [ -> ]I assume no one is using openelec? because i just did a hard reset starting from scratch and installed trakt-dev.zip and ... it still wont load... if i reboot my system i get a trakt script error
I've been using it on OpenELEC 5.0.2 for a couple of weeks now with just minor issues (which have been fixed in the meantime). updated the trakt dev-branch like every evening. sometimes you'll get a "failed to install" message when you just uninstalled the old version. in this case all you need to do is restart Kodi (killall -9 kodi.bin) or reboot your system. after that it should be fine.
otherwise upload a log.

could you upload a copy of your zip you used to install ... i want to see if i'm getting a bad download....
(2015-02-16, 10:14)clayboy Wrote: [ -> ]
otherwise upload a log.

could you upload a copy of your zip you used to install ... i want to see if i'm getting a bad download....
currently I'm on the go, but I'll upload one later from the office and send you a message.
(2015-02-16, 10:25)freem@n Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-16, 10:14)clayboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-16, 10:09)freem@n Wrote: [ -> ]I've been using it on OpenELEC 5.0.2 for a couple of weeks now with just minor issues (which have been fixed in the meantime). updated the trakt dev-branch like every evening. sometimes you'll get a "failed to install" message when you just uninstalled the old version. in this case all you need to do is restart Kodi (killall -9 kodi.bin) or reboot your system. after that it should be fine.
otherwise upload a log.

currently I'm on the go, but I'll upload one later from the office and send you a message.

ok thanks... because this is really bizzare
(2015-02-16, 07:32)clayboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-16, 07:08)S7eele Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-16, 05:22)clayboy Wrote: [ -> ]went in and made sure i deleted that also but i now get trakt script error... its getting weird never had a issue installing addon from a zip on openelec
log?

LOG

http://pastebin.com/UaKRWXk1

@clayboy provided an excerpt from his log (above), it wasnt much help to me but maybe you will recognize something @freem@n, sorry i couldnt be more help, bedtime for me, gn
otherwise upload a log.

Thats fine for me Smile

(2015-02-16, 07:08)S7eele Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-16, 05:22)clayboy Wrote: [ -> ]went in and made sure i deleted that also but i now get trakt script error... its getting weird never had a issue installing addon from a zip on openelec
log?

LOG

I'm using openelec, it seems like your network connection is not there when it starts. Try setting the startup delay, start with something high, see if it works.
(2015-02-16, 10:35)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]

Thats fine for me Smile

(2015-02-16, 07:08)S7eele Wrote: [ -> ]log?

LOG

I'm using openelec, it seems like your network connection is not there when it starts. Try setting the startup delay, start with something high, see if it works.
@Razze wrt movies with year in title:

'dracula 2000', '2001: a space odyssey' and '2012' scrobbled and rated fine

do none of those fit the criteria, just a lil confused, thx

p.s. - i saw your response on github but you didnt mention anything about movies above i tested successfully
(2015-02-15, 20:49)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-15, 13:43)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]- I'll try to refactor the loading of kodi watched/collected today.
- If this works I'll check if Gotham is doing alright.
- Figuring out that translation problem in English
- Trying to figure out some log problems

and if no new errors are showing up its time to push it.

1 and 3 should be fine.

I think I will try gotham tomorrow (if no one can confirm it working) and work on the log stuff later today.

"Feature freeze"

Just bugfixes, if anything turns up. Probably waiting 2-3 days until I push it.
Would be nice to hear of everybody that is already using this, if everything is okay or if there is anything that might be off.

If anyone wants to get some more translations in it might be the last time to get it done before the initial push:
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/xbm...ipt-trakt/

you should enable in the settings that kodi can be controlled from remote. That fixed for me with openelec 5.0.2.
I installed 3.0.0 addon in Openelec 5.0.2 and it works fine until I reboot. After the reboot a script error is shown. When I delete all files in script.trakt and copy them again into the folder and reboot, I get a message to enter the username/password.
After entering username/password all works again until a reboot. Any ideas ?