Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-02-17, 14:22)RavRob Wrote: [ -> ]How do I set a bookmark with the new API? I know it is possible but I just can't figure out how to do it.

Thanks

Not really sure what you are refering to. Kodi bookmarks?
Sorry @Razze. I don't think it has to do with the Trakt addon. I been hearing that it would be possible to set a bookmark in trakt while watching a show or movie and resume watching at the same spot on another STB on the same network.

I might be better off asking on the Trakt forum. I should not have asked here. Sorry for this.
Got an ticket for that https://github.com/fuzeman/trakt.py/issu...t-74612274
Will work on that today, but probably not getting merged soon
Nice....tx
(2015-02-16, 20:31)Necromancyr Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone gotten this to work on a FireTV? I've seen a few posts about people not being able to get it working and I'm facing the same issue - you can enter your trakt login details and it works/asks after you watch a show, but no other functionality seems to work. Launching the script results in a script failure.

I have it working on FTV with Gotham build by elmerohueso (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthre...&t=2790392)

No problems as of yet, been using DEV build for couple of days now with this setup.
Installed dev-release on RPi2 with OE 5.0.3

Don't know if it is related but after reboot I lost all my settings; could have been another issue. Anyway, settings were quickly restored so on to testing trakt.

Scrobbles seem to be working OK. Episode and movie collection and watched-status sync correctly. I don't rate shows from Kodi so haven't tested that.

All I can say: good job.
(2015-02-17, 08:53)claytow Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-16, 22:50)claytow Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, been using the Dev branch successfully and all seems to be ok except I cannot get the ratings box to appear after any tv episode has finished. Marking watched is 50/50 at beat but I realise lots are having that issue.
I tried Piers VonH github version and that brought up a ratings box, but then it failed to submit any rating I input.
Cane I do anything to get the ratings box to come up under the Razee dev branch?
Thanks

Razze Wrote:Are you sure you enabled it in the settings? Should work fine, might take a moment, if the trakt api is having heavy load. Could only tell you if you provide a logfile (see github readme on debugging)
If you do provide it in an github issue please!

Thanks Razze, I'm sure ratings is enabled but will check, sorry am new to this but found how to do logfiles so will endeavour to re-create and get a log file. Can find any help on raising a Github issue though, can someone point me to an instruction please?
Thanks

I will also mention that the way I am updating the Dev branches each time is to go to Trakt addon and uninstall it, then wipe all evidence of trakt in kodi addons and userdata and then installing new dev branch from zip file that I SCP over to my Pi. Should mention here running latest Openelec 5.0.3 on a Pi 2 with Kodi 14.1 if that makes any difference.
Is this the correct procedure? or should I be doing something else. I am then putting in my credentials and setting up the addon as I need to with the rate TV program and movie ticked.

Ok think I have solved it. I was using Piers 1080XF skin and it wouldnt work with that and Razzee's dev branch. It did work though when I used 1080XF and VonH version so im guessing thats why. With my skin back at confluence i have watched 2 episodes and the box has popped up twice and rated twice successfully. Sorry to waste peoples time.
(2015-02-16, 22:32)Piers Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-16, 21:37)Merwenus Wrote: [ -> ]still fuck up the history? Or fixed and no more +30pages every 5 minutes?

What a... polite way of asking a question. Confused

yet, still triplicate everything in history Smile
(2015-02-17, 21:38)Merwenus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-16, 22:32)Piers Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-16, 21:37)Merwenus Wrote: [ -> ]still fuck up the history? Or fixed and no more +30pages every 5 minutes?

What a... polite way of asking a question. Confused

yet, still triplicate everything in history Smile
Not agree! Make sure you have the last update, it works fine for me, collection, scrobbling, rating... Without duplicate or triplicate anything.
Getting this. Any ideas?

09:14:54 T:26980 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
Error Contents: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'max_retries'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Greg Knight\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt\default.py", line 15, in <module>
traktService().run()
File "C:\Users\Greg Knight\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt\service.py", line 104, in run
globals.traktapi = traktAPI()
File "C:\Users\Greg Knight\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt\traktapi.py", line 30, in __init__
Trakt.configuration.defaults.client(
File "C:\Users\Greg Knight\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt\trakt\__init__.py", line 22, in __getattr__
self.construct()
File "C:\Users\Greg Knight\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt\trakt\__init__.py", line 49, in construct
cls.client = TraktClient()
File "C:\Users\Greg Knight\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt\trakt\client.py", line 27, in __init__
self.http = HttpClient(self, adapter_kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Greg Knight\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt\trakt\core\http.py", line 24, in __init__
self._build_session()
File "C:\Users\Greg Knight\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt\trakt\core\http.py", line 100, in _build_session
self.session.mount('http://', HTTPAdapter(**self.adapter_kwargs))
TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'max_retries'
-->End of Python script error report<--
(2015-02-17, 19:03)claytow Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-17, 08:53)claytow Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-16, 22:50)claytow Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, been using the Dev branch successfully and all seems to be ok except I cannot get the ratings box to appear after any tv episode has finished. Marking watched is 50/50 at beat but I realise lots are having that issue.
I tried Piers VonH github version and that brought up a ratings box, but then it failed to submit any rating I input.
Cane I do anything to get the ratings box to come up under the Razee dev branch?
Thanks

Razze Wrote:Are you sure you enabled it in the settings? Should work fine, might take a moment, if the trakt api is having heavy load. Could only tell you if you provide a logfile (see github readme on debugging)
If you do provide it in an github issue please!

Thanks Razze, I'm sure ratings is enabled but will check, sorry am new to this but found how to do logfiles so will endeavour to re-create and get a log file. Can find any help on raising a Github issue though, can someone point me to an instruction please?
Thanks

I will also mention that the way I am updating the Dev branches each time is to go to Trakt addon and uninstall it, then wipe all evidence of trakt in kodi addons and userdata and then installing new dev branch from zip file that I SCP over to my Pi. Should mention here running latest Openelec 5.0.3 on a Pi 2 with Kodi 14.1 if that makes any difference.
Is this the correct procedure? or should I be doing something else. I am then putting in my credentials and setting up the addon as I need to with the rate TV program and movie ticked.

Ok think I have solved it. I was using Piers 1080XF skin and it wouldnt work with that and Razzee's dev branch. It did work though when I used 1080XF and VonH version so im guessing thats why. With my skin back at confluence i have watched 2 episodes and the box has popped up twice and rated twice successfully. Sorry to waste peoples time.

Woah, hold on. The current stable 1080XF has no issue with trakt. The testing version now has the trakt ratings integrated. Also really don't use my version - it's only for default trakt add-on skin changes.
(2015-02-18, 01:44)GregiBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Getting this. Any ideas?

09:14:54 T:26980 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
Error Contents: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'max_retries'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Greg Knight\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt\default.py", line 15, in <module>
traktService().run()
File "C:\Users\Greg Knight\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt\service.py", line 104, in run
globals.traktapi = traktAPI()
File "C:\Users\Greg Knight\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt\traktapi.py", line 30, in __init__
Trakt.configuration.defaults.client(
File "C:\Users\Greg Knight\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt\trakt\__init__.py", line 22, in __getattr__
self.construct()
File "C:\Users\Greg Knight\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt\trakt\__init__.py", line 49, in construct
cls.client = TraktClient()
File "C:\Users\Greg Knight\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt\trakt\client.py", line 27, in __init__
self.http = HttpClient(self, adapter_kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Greg Knight\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt\trakt\core\http.py", line 24, in __init__
self._build_session()
File "C:\Users\Greg Knight\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt\trakt\core\http.py", line 100, in _build_session
self.session.mount('http://', HTTPAdapter(**self.adapter_kwargs))
TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'max_retries'
-->End of Python script error report<--

On startup?
Whats your requests version?
version="1.1.0"

I can't seem to get any later to run on Gotham 13.2
This may been brought up but I'm using the non beta version and so far it has synced and uploaded to website but I can't select a individual movie and hit "c" go to trait and bring up the rate,watch submenu of trakt.

Thanks for updating this, main use is for the watch status across three devices.
Is there a setting to push unwatched status from kodi to trakt? Example, I'm rewatching breaking bad and want to toggle the entire series as unwatched in kodi without them getting toggled back at the next sync with trakt. If the answer is no that's fine, just curious if I have to toggle it as unwatched in Plex, kodi and trakt all at once for it to stick.