Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-02-17, 23:23)Joaquin_Barrera Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-17, 21:38)Merwenus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-16, 22:32)Piers Wrote: [ -> ]What a... polite way of asking a question. Confused

yet, still triplicate everything in history Smile
Not agree! Make sure you have the last update, it works fine for me, collection, scrobbling, rating... Without duplicate or triplicate anything.

downloaded the latest from github and installed from zip, deleted every data from trakt, and yet i got multiple watches in one minute.

of course now with a new trakt account.
(2015-02-18, 03:37)GregiBoy Wrote: [ -> ]version="1.1.0"

I can't seem to get any later to run on Gotham 13.2

you need a 2.X.X version of requests, we have reports of it working on gotham, so that should not be a problem.
Keep looking in that direction.

(2015-02-18, 03:44)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: [ -> ]This may been brought up but I'm using the non beta version and so far it has synced and uploaded to website but I can't select a individual movie and hit "c" go to trait and bring up the rate,watch submenu of trakt.

Thanks for updating this, main use is for the watch status across three devices.

there is no non beta. your referning to the master. I removed that feature as I figued it was more important to get sync, scrobble and ratings going and pushed to the people.
https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt/...log.txt#L8
(2015-02-18, 02:29)Piers Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-17, 19:03)claytow Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-17, 08:53)claytow Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Razze, I'm sure ratings is enabled but will check, sorry am new to this but found how to do logfiles so will endeavour to re-create and get a log file. Can find any help on raising a Github issue though, can someone point me to an instruction please?
Thanks

I will also mention that the way I am updating the Dev branches each time is to go to Trakt addon and uninstall it, then wipe all evidence of trakt in kodi addons and userdata and then installing new dev branch from zip file that I SCP over to my Pi. Should mention here running latest Openelec 5.0.3 on a Pi 2 with Kodi 14.1 if that makes any difference.
Is this the correct procedure? or should I be doing something else. I am then putting in my credentials and setting up the addon as I need to with the rate TV program and movie ticked.

Ok think I have solved it. I was using Piers 1080XF skin and it wouldnt work with that and Razzee's dev branch. It did work though when I used 1080XF and VonH version so im guessing thats why. With my skin back at confluence i have watched 2 episodes and the box has popped up twice and rated twice successfully. Sorry to waste peoples time.

Woah, hold on. The current stable 1080XF has no issue with trakt. The testing version now has the trakt ratings integrated. Also really don't use my version - it's only for default trakt add-on skin changes.

Sorry Piers, no offence meant at all, just stating that with your github trakt.script and the skin I didnt get the box, and when I went back to confluence it was ok again. I downloaded your skin through Kodi, so should it auto update or do I need to get a current version from somewhere else. Happy to try as its a great skin.
I removed all the builds and did fresh install and restarted kodi, but it gives me error after I have finish watching.

Code:
12:40:02 T:140450412504832   FATAL: [script.trakt] service: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'ReadTimeout'>
                                            Error Contents: (ReadTimeoutError("HTTPSConnectionPool(host='api-v2launch.trakt.tv', port=443): Read timed out. (read timeout=24)",),)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/htpc/.kodi/addons/script.trakt-dev/service.py", line 45, in _dispatch
                                                self.scrobbler.playbackSeek()
                                              File "/home/htpc/.kodi/addons/script.trakt-dev/scrobbler.py", line 205, in playbackSeek
                                                self.__scrobble('start')
                                              File "/home/htpc/.kodi/addons/script.trakt-dev/scrobbler.py", line 251, in __scrobble
                                                response = self.traktapi.scrobbleEpisode(self.traktShowSummary, self.curVideoInfo, watchedPercent, status)
                                              File "/home/htpc/.kodi/addons/script.trakt-dev/traktapi.py", line 82, in scrobbleEpisode
                                                progress=math.ceil(percent))
                                              File "/home/htpc/.kodi/addons/script.trakt-dev/trakt/interfaces/base/__init__.py", line 34, in wrap
                                                return func(*args, **kwargs)
                                              File "/home/htpc/.kodi/addons/script.trakt-dev/trakt/interfaces/base/__init__.py", line 18, in wrap
                                              File "/home/htpc/.kodi/addons/script.trakt-dev/trakt/interfaces/scrobble.py", line 47, in start
                                                **kwargs
                                              File "/home/htpc/.kodi/addons/script.trakt-dev/trakt/interfaces/base/__init__.py", line 34, in wrap
                                              File "/home/htpc/.kodi/addons/script.trakt-dev/trakt/interfaces/base/__init__.py", line 18, in wrap
                                              File "/home/htpc/.kodi/addons/script.trakt-dev/trakt/interfaces/scrobble.py", line 34, in action
                                                data=data
                                              File "/home/htpc/.kodi/addons/script.trakt-dev/trakt/core/http.py", line 89, in post
                                                return self.request('POST', path, params, data, **kwargs)
                                              File "/home/htpc/.kodi/addons/script.trakt-dev/trakt/core/http.py", line 66, in request
                                                response = self.session.send(prepared, timeout=timeout)
                                              File "/home/htpc/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 569, in send
                                                r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
                                              File "/home/htpc/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/adapters.py", line 422, in send
                                                raise ReadTimeout(e, request=request)
                                            ReadTimeout: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='api-v2launch.trakt.tv', port=443): Read timed out. (read timeout=24)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Swedish translation 100% now.
(2015-02-18, 12:41)masinad Wrote: [ -> ]I removed all the builds and did fresh install and restarted kodi, but it gives me error after I have finish watching.

Code:
12:40:02 T:140450412504832   FATAL: [script.trakt] service: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'ReadTimeout'>
                                            Error Contents: (ReadTimeoutError("HTTPSConnectionPool(host='api-v2launch.trakt.tv', port=443): Read timed out. (read timeout=24)",),)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/htpc/.kodi/addons/script.trakt-dev/service.py", line 45, in _dispatch
                                                self.scrobbler.playbackSeek()
                                              File "/home/htpc/.kodi/addons/script.trakt-dev/scrobbler.py", line 205, in playbackSeek
                                                self.__scrobble('start')
                                              File "/home/htpc/.kodi/addons/script.trakt-dev/scrobbler.py", line 251, in __scrobble
                                                response = self.traktapi.scrobbleEpisode(self.traktShowSummary, self.curVideoInfo, watchedPercent, status)
                                              File "/home/htpc/.kodi/addons/script.trakt-dev/traktapi.py", line 82, in scrobbleEpisode
                                                progress=math.ceil(percent))
                                              File "/home/htpc/.kodi/addons/script.trakt-dev/trakt/interfaces/scrobble.py", line 47, in start
                                                **kwargs
                                              File "/home/htpc/.kodi/addons/script.trakt-dev/trakt/interfaces/scrobble.py", line 34, in action
                                                data=data
                                              File "/home/htpc/.kodi/addons/script.trakt-dev/trakt/core/http.py", line 89, in post
                                                return self.request('POST', path, params, data, **kwargs)
                                              File "/home/htpc/.kodi/addons/script.trakt-dev/trakt/core/http.py", line 66, in request
                                                response = self.session.send(prepared, timeout=timeout)
                                              File "/home/htpc/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 569, in send
                                                r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
                                              File "/home/htpc/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/adapters.py", line 422, in send
                                                raise ReadTimeout(e, request=request)
                                            ReadTimeout: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='api-v2launch.trakt.tv', port=443): Read timed out. (read timeout=24)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

That's a timeout. Might want to try again, check your internet connection on the device or setup a startup delay.
It has some problems when the network is not available at startup on some systems.
We need someone to fix the danish translation:

Quote:Addon: script.trakt, Lang: da, Warning: count missmatch of char "%"
msgctxt "#1473"
msgid "Playcounts updated for %i movie(s) in Kodi"
msgstr "Filmafspilnings antal opdateret i Kodi"
(2015-02-18, 10:15)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-18, 03:37)GregiBoy Wrote: [ -> ]version="1.1.0"

I can't seem to get any later to run on Gotham 13.2

you need a 2.X.X version of requests, we have reports of it working on gotham, so that should not be a problem.
Keep looking in that direction.

(2015-02-18, 03:44)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: [ -> ]This may been brought up but I'm using the non beta version and so far it has synced and uploaded to website but I can't select a individual movie and hit "c" go to trait and bring up the rate,watch submenu of trakt.

Thanks for updating this, main use is for the watch status across three devices.

Can you point me in the right direction please?

there is no non beta. your referning to the master. I removed that feature as I figued it was more important to get sync, scrobble and ratings going and pushed to the people.
https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt/...log.txt#L8
(2015-02-18, 08:40)Merwenus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-17, 21:38)Merwenus Wrote: [ -> ]yet, still triplicate everything in history Smile
Not agree! Make sure you have the last update, it works fine for me, collection, scrobbling, rating... Without duplicate or triplicate anything.

downloaded the latest from github and installed from zip, deleted every data from trakt, and yet i got multiple watches in one minute.

I don't know why, I'm using the updates from the Dev branch, and like I said, I had no problems, actually I came back to use my trakt main account again, without fear.
I'm sorry can't help you.
(2015-02-18, 06:52)XFlak Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a setting to push unwatched status from kodi to trakt? Example, I'm rewatching breaking bad and want to toggle the entire series as unwatched in kodi without them getting toggled back at the next sync with trakt. If the answer is no that's fine, just curious if I have to toggle it as unwatched in Plex, kodi and trakt all at once for it to stick.

There's no such settings that I know of but it's pretty easy to mark it as unwatched.

First go to your library on Kodi and mark your show as unwatched (while on the show, press W or bring up the context menu and select "mark unwatched"). Then go to Trakt.tv, in your collection, select "shows" in the view settings. From there, you simply click on the check mark to remove from History. A pop up will ask if you want to remove all episode plays, select that and your show will be fully marked as unwatched both on Kodi and Trakt.tv.....next sync will not affect the mark status.
(2015-02-18, 08:40)Merwenus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-17, 21:38)Merwenus Wrote: [ -> ]yet, still triplicate everything in history Smile

To fully test this issue, don't install the newest dev branch release over the old one. First uninstall the previous version, then go to your system and remove all traces of the addon, reboot then install the latest version. I've had this problem until I finally did this. Then all was well.
Somebody speaking italin here that can fix this translation in transiflex?

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/xbm...collection

Quote:msgctxt "#1436"
msgid "%i of %i show(s) have episodes added to trakt collection"
msgstr "Tag \"visto(i)\" della serie %i verrĂ  aggionato su trakt"

It needs to have two %i
@Razze
Reviewing the Spanish translation, I fixed in transifex a few lines which are too long or for a better translation. [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
(2015-02-18, 12:49)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]We need someone to fix the danish translation:

msgctxt "#1473"

Should be fixed now along with some other changes
(2015-02-18, 14:49)Joaquin_Barrera Wrote: [ -> ]@Razze
Reviewing the Spanish translation, I fixed in transifex a few lines which are too long or for a better translation. [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Thanks!

(2015-02-18, 14:50)Gitrian Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-18, 12:49)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]We need someone to fix the danish translation:

msgctxt "#1473"

Should be fixed now along with some other changes

Thank you!