Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-03-29, 20:06)fernandovg Wrote: [ -> ]nate1280, is it possible to use the $INFO[System.InternetState] to only do a SYNC to Trakt if internet is available?

I had no internet for the past 2 hours and I came up with this idea.
I ask this because I have a script that when I plug my external HDD to RPI, it runs a library update and a trakt sync (trakt settings)

It maybe possible, I can look into it.

Altho, if there is no internet connection available, it will retry upto your max retries but fail everytime anyways.
# retries = low connection. Timeouts = run sync
XBMC Internet connected boolean = no connection at all = dont run sync - also manuall sync

What do you think?
Hi all. Does PleXBMC rating of episodes work in the latest stable version for Frodo? I tried on some different skins and couldn't get it to work with PleXBMC, it works fine for episodes that are in the XBMC library.

I have advanced ratings turned on in my Trakt settings if that makes any difference.

I'll try install the version from Github today and see if there's any difference there.
Wrong thread?
I don't think so, it's supposed to be supported:
Quote:Tested and scrobbling correctly

XBMC library mode
PleXBMC
Amazon (bluecop repo)
CBS (bluecop repo)
South Park
(2013-03-30, 14:17)DuMbGuM Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all. Does PleXBMC rating of episodes work in the latest stable version for Frodo? I tried on some different skins and couldn't get it to work with PleXBMC, it works fine for episodes that are in the XBMC library.

I have advanced ratings turned on in my Trakt settings if that makes any difference.

I'll try install the version from Github today and see if there's any difference there.

If it scrobbles fine, the rating should also work, otherwise some changes may have broke this, if you're willing to help me debug it with logs, I can try to get it working again. If you have logs of it not working now, please post them.

Update: Forgot to mention, if you're running on 2.1.0, update to the git version (2.2.0) and try again, if it still doesn't work, then post logs please.
Thanks Nate, I'll try 2.2.0 today and see what happens.

Edit:

All working perfect on 2.2.0!

Edit 2:

My bad! It's now displaying the rating panel correctly after the episode has stopped but it won't let me select/submit any of the ratings (1-10), I can only press ESC to exit. I've switched from Confluence back to Quartz so maybe it's an issue with the skin.

Here's my log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=8408

I played two episodes once and had the same results each time, I noticed that it scrobbled them to my Trakt profile twice for some reason also, this didn't happen before, hope this helps.
(2013-03-30, 15:03)DuMbGuM Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Nate, I'll try 2.2.0 today and see what happens.

Edit:

Edit 2:

My bad! It's now displaying the rating panel correctly after the episode has stopped but it won't let me select/submit any of the ratings (1-10), I can only press ESC to exit. I've switched from Confluence back to Quartz so maybe it's an issue with the skin.

I played two episodes once and had the same results each time, I noticed that it scrobbled them to my Trakt profile twice for some reason also, this didn't happen before, hope this helps.

Not sure why its scrobbling twice, looking through the log, it is only sending 1 per video.

As for the rating dialog, not sure why you're having issues selecting the ratings (left/right movements select them).

You did find one bug (not critical) I need to fix which I'll get to soon.
Hi guys,

Just made clan install of xbmc (13.0-ALPHA2 Git:d10eed7)

Keep getting wrong username/pass error.

I checked my settings twice, everything seems ok.

here is my log.

I really do not know ehat i was doing wrong - i paste pass in settings, stop and start xbmc and it is changed.

entered it manually on xbmc machine, now it is ok.
I face the same issue with 2.1.0 that movie sync stopped working. I rolled back to 2.0.0 and it works again. 2.0.0 has the old issue that "movie sync" only works when "movie scrobbling" is enabled. Hope that this is fixed in 2.2.0, which I will upgrade to once it is part of the official repo. Anyone knows whether this issue will be fixed in 2.2.0?

Given I roled back from 2.1.0 to 2.0.0, does anyone know whether XBMC will auto-upgrade to 2.2.0 once available?
(2013-03-30, 20:54)nate1280 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-30, 15:03)DuMbGuM Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Nate, I'll try 2.2.0 today and see what happens.

Edit:

Edit 2:

Not sure why its scrobbling twice, looking through the log, it is only sending 1 per video.

As for the rating dialog, not sure why you're having issues selecting the ratings (left/right movements select them).

You did find one bug (not critical) I need to fix which I'll get to soon.
Thanks, it seems to just be an issue with the skin I was using (Quartz). I turned off debugging and the exclude options for http streams and everything is working for me now, thanks for the help!
(2013-03-31, 06:04)steve1977 Wrote: [ -> ]I face the same issue with 2.1.0 that movie sync stopped working. I rolled back to 2.0.0 and it works again. 2.0.0 has the old issue that "movie sync" only works when "movie scrobbling" is enabled. Hope that this is fixed in 2.2.0, which I will upgrade to once it is part of the official repo. Anyone knows whether this issue will be fixed in 2.2.0?

Given I roled back from 2.1.0 to 2.0.0, does anyone know whether XBMC will auto-upgrade to 2.2.0 once available?

Movie syncing with 2.2.0 on git has been working fine, should give it a try.
dont know if its already requested,
but i would like to see 1-10 ratings in the rating.
i know traktr had that,
would love to see it on the official also.
thnx
(2013-03-31, 17:26)TRaSH Wrote: [ -> ]dont know if its already requested,
but i would like to see 1-10 ratings in the rating.
i know traktr had that,
would love to see it on the official also.
thnx

?
This addon has the advanced rating of traktr already! Its even better/nicer
The rating method used is determined by the setting you use on the trakt website. If you want 1-10 (advanced) goto your profile on the trakt.tv and change the setting.
Edit: you may need to restart xbmc after making the change for it to work.