Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-04-04, 22:28)Choque Wrote: [ -> ]Erm I did exactly what fernandovg said so I don't really know what else to do.

- I unistalled the addon
- Deleted the script.trakt folder from userdata/addons
- Restarted my HTPC
- Went to https://github.com/rectifyer/script.trakt and clicked on little cloud icon with ZIP next to it
- Installed that it through System -> Addons -> Install from zip
- Restarted again

So yea, what did I do wrong?

Not sure whats going on, I downloaded the zip to make sure its right, and the right code is in there.
If you go SYSTEM > ADDONS > INSTALLED ADDONS > SERVICES
can you see TRAKT and edit settings?

Try to copy MANUALLY the contents of the ZIP to addons/script.trakt

Guess that ZIP from git hub its not a ADDON zip to use on XBMC
(2013-04-05, 00:10)fernandovg Wrote: [ -> ]If you go SYSTEM > ADDONS > INSTALLED ADDONS > SERVICES

Try it or use winscp or other tool to overwrite them Wink
As long your addon data is safe nothing will happen.
Are you using XBMC on Windows, linux, RPI, etc?
(2013-04-05, 00:15)fernandovg Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using XBMC on Windows, linux, RPI, etc?

Linux (OpenELEC)
Kkk sorry, I was asking chome. Guesd that if he could delete the contents he can copy the git files.
(2013-04-05, 00:10)fernandovg Wrote: [ -> ]If you go SYSTEM > ADDONS > INSTALLED ADDONS > SERVICES

I'm running OpenElec, yea and yes, I can see TRAKT and edit the settings. Will try the manual copy now...

€dit: Eh, what do I have to copy? I just checked the /userdata/addon_data/script.trakt folder and the only thing in there is a file called settings.xml so I'm not really sure where to put all the files from the script.trakt-master.zip
I notice when you install the trakt.tv service add-on. The add-on is also visible on program add-on. Which wasn't clear to me. Should the program add-on open? When I press to open it. It does nothing.
(2013-04-05, 15:45)Choque Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm running OpenElec, yea and yes, I can see TRAKT and edit the settings. Will try the manual copy now...

€dit: Eh, what do I have to copy? I just checked the /userdata/addon_data/script.trakt folder and the only thing in there is a file called settings.xml so I'm not really sure where to put all the files from the script.trakt-master.zip

Sorry. Its not on userdata folder. Its on .xbmc/addons
(2013-04-05, 16:06)tikkiew Wrote: [ -> ]I notice when you install the trakt.tv service add-on. The add-on is also visible on program add-on. Which wasn't clear to me. Should the program add-on open? When I press to open it. It does nothing.
It's visible as a program addon and a service addon for me too. But I can open up both, it's identical

(2013-04-05, 16:11)fernandovg Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry. Its not on userdata folder. Its on .xbmc/addons
Oh, my bad then. Thanks for clearing that! Will copy it now...
(2013-04-05, 16:06)tikkiew Wrote: [ -> ]I notice when you install the trakt.tv service add-on. The add-on is also visible on program add-on. Which wasn't clear to me. Should the program add-on open? When I press to open it. It does nothing.

The program addon is for triggering a manual sync, while the service addon is running.
After the manual copy, REBOOT your RPI, check if the add-on is installed and activated ate ADDONS menu, check your trakt settings and then go to PROGRAMs and hit TRAKT, a manual sync should appear
So here's what I did now

- Uninstalled the Addon through SYSTEM -> ADDONS -> ENABLED ADDONS -> SERVICES -> TRAKT -> UNINSTALL
- Rebooted
- Checked via SSH if the /.xbmc/addons/script.trakt-master/ is still there (it wasn't)
- Deleted the /userdata/addon_data/script.trakt/ folder
- Rebooted
- Unzipped script.trakt-master.zip and copied the folder via SSH to /.xbmc/addons/
- Rebooted
- Entered my Username and Password and triggered a manual sync

And what should I say, it worked Smile Even though it still showed no TV Show sync complete notification but I just checked my profile, it synced my TV shows

Thanks for all the help fernandovg and nate1280!
no problem. Did you copy using 'sudo' ?
Check the permissions to see it if is PI and not ROOT
If its root then ssh then run sudo chown -R pi /home/pi/.xbmc/addons/script.trakt (don't know if openelec is the same structure)

I did this "script" to keep trakt updated from GIT (just for learning as I'm new to linux).
You can check it out:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1379711
nate1280, I did a manual sync today and I noticed that this always happens: a message telling me it will remove 722 movies from trakt.tv,
I only have 79 movies on XBMC (today) and yes, I've watched all this 722 movies in the past (not necessary in XBMC) but I do not have them anymore.

Every time I do manual sync trakt says it. Why Trakt keep telling me this?
Auto-sync does not show this message so I never bothered to see the full log.

22:52:35 T:2789209152 NOTICE: [trakt] [Movies Sync] trakt.tv movie collection is up to date.
22:52:36 T:2789209152 NOTICE: [trakt] [Movies Sync] trakt.tv movie playcount is up to date
22:52:36 T:2789209152 NOTICE: [trakt] [Movies Sync] XBMC movie playcount is up to date.
22:52:37 T:2789209152 NOTICE: [trakt] [Movies Sync] 722 movie(s) will be removed from trakt.tv collection.
22:52:37 T:2789209152 NOTICE: [trakt] [Movies Sync] Movies removed:
22:52:39 T:2789209152 NOTICE: [trakt] [traktAPI] traktRequest(): Request data: '{"movies": [{"plays": 1, "tmdb_id": .....................

(LIST OF ALL 722 MOVIES - removed the code

continue here:

Code:
22:52:40 T:2789209152  NOTICE: [trakt] [traktAPI] traktRequest(): Starting retry loop, maximum 10 retries.
22:52:49 T:2789209152  NOTICE: [trakt] [traktAPI] __getData(): response.read()
22:52:49 T:2789209152  NOTICE: [trakt] [traktAPI] __getData(): Response Code: 200
22:52:49 T:2789209152  NOTICE: [trakt] [traktAPI] __getData(): Response Time: 8503.08 ms
22:52:49 T:2789209152  NOTICE: [trakt] [traktAPI] __getData(): Response Headers: {'content-length': '64', 'x-powered-by': 'PHP/5.3.18-1~dotdeb.0', 'vary': 'Accept-Encoding', 'server': 'nginx/1.2.7', 'connection': 'Close', 'date': 'Sat, 06 Apr 2013 01:52:38 GMT', 'content-type': 'application/json'}
22:52:49 T:2789209152  NOTICE: [trakt] [traktAPI] traktRequest(): (0) JSON response: '{u'status': u'success', u'message': u'722 movies removed from library'}'
22:52:49 T:2789209152  NOTICE: [trakt] [traktAPI] traktRequest(): JSON request was successful.
22:52:49 T:2789209152  NOTICE: [trakt] [Movies Sync] Movies on trakt.tv (801), movies in XBMC (79).
22:52:49 T:2789209152  NOTICE: [trakt] [Movies Sync] Complete.

My settings:

Code:
<setting id="xbmc_movie_playcount" value="true" />
    <setting id="trakt_movie_playcount" value="true" />
    <setting id="add_movies_to_trakt" value="true" />
    <setting id="clean_trakt_movies" value="true" />

UPDATE: it took 8.5 seconds to update......