Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Script fail using git 2.2.0 (don't mind the 2.1.9 i changed it too Wink )
http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=11905
around line 5106
(2013-04-14, 13:00)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]Script fail using git 2.2.0 (don't mind the 2.1.9 i changed it too Wink )
around line 5106

I know whats going on here, same issue that happened in the movies, fix will be pushed soonish.

Means there is a tv show in your collection that does not have a TVDB id. Since there's no debug information from the script, I can't narrow it down to which one(s).
(2013-04-14, 14:38)nate1280 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-14, 13:00)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]Script fail using git 2.2.0 (don't mind the 2.1.9 i changed it too Wink )
around line 5106

I know whats going on here, same issue that happened in the movies, fix will be pushed soonish.

Means there is a tv show in your collection that does not have a TVDB id. Since there's no debug information from the script, I can't narrow it down to which one(s).

well it doesn't matter which one Smile
just need to catch the error and move on
(2013-04-14, 14:44)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]well it doesn't matter which one Smile
just need to catch the error and move on

Well, it would be helpful to know which one, so it can be fixed on the site, if it can.
Martijn, I added a fix for the bug you encountered, its pull request 99, if you could test it. Also found the data that was causing the bug to show.
Question about playcount sync.

What is the behavior if both sync trakt playcounts and sync xbmc playcounts are checked in settings? Does it take the larger of the two? Or does one overwrite the other?
Yea, pretty much. if xbmc playcount is higher than trakt, it will update the trakt playcount, vice versa for the other setting.
(2013-04-15, 07:09)SevenNine Wrote: [ -> ]Question about playcount sync.

What is the behavior if both sync trakt playcounts and sync xbmc playcounts are checked in settings? Does it take the larger of the two? Or does one overwrite the other?

For play count sync on movies, if xbmc is higher then trakt but it is already marked as watched on trakt, it won't update the trakt because the api call doesn't actually change it (I don't know why), so it does nothing in this case instead of trying every time.
(2013-04-14, 09:11)DipNFalls Wrote: [ -> ]Ever since updating to 2.1.0, my facebook notifications stopped working. Tried figuring out why but cannot find any answer. Any ideas?

any update on the facebook notification it stopped working a month ago for me,
running 2.2.0 from git didn't solve it either for me
Facebook sharing shouldn't be impacted by the plugin at all. Can you try re-connecting your facebook account on the trakt website and see if that works?
i tried that,
no luck.
it does post on twitter.
and when i'm on the website i'm able to manually/force post to facebook

hmmm weird i redid the disconnect again and now it works.
so ignore my post and thnx for all your hard work to make this plugin
Having a feature request (cross-posted in the trakt,tv forum):

It would be fantastic to sync my trakt.tv "personal lists" with XBMC playlists. That would add a completely new dimensions to XBMC playlists.

I did some intelligence and it appears that "tags" are the way to go to achieve this. So, my feature request is to add a "tag" with the name of the "trakt personal list" to each movie in XBMC. Any chance to make this happen?
I get an error when trying to sync seen movies with trakt.

running openelec 3.0.1 and xbmc 12.1.6 with trakt 2.2.0

the last log lines i see then crash...
Code:
22:59:47 T:140089122961152  NOTICE: [trakt] [traktAPI] traktRequest(): Have JSON data, breaking retry.
22:59:47 T:140089122961152   ERROR: Exception in thread trakt-sync:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "./Lib/threading.py", line 551, in __bootstrap_inner
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.trakt/service.py", line 147, in run
                                                sync.sync()
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.trakt/sync.py", line 667, in sync
                                                self.syncMovies()
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.trakt/sync.py", line 624, in syncMovies
                                                traktMovies = self.traktLoadMovies()
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.trakt/sync.py", line 445, in traktLoadMovies
                                                m = self.findMovie(movie, movies)
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.trakt/sync.py", line 509, in findMovie
                                                if movie['imdb_id'].startswith("tt"):
                                            AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'startswith'
23:00:13 T:140089409660672  NOTICE: None
any ideas?
Try GIT version or wait a few days when new version will be release. Read some previous pages of this thread to know how to use GIT
(2013-04-18, 23:01)jenkins Wrote: [ -> ]I get an error when trying to sync seen movies with trakt.

any ideas?

I just submitted a fix for this.