Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can this add-on also sync back the watched status from trakt to the xbmc library?
So if I moved or exported/imported my library and all my watched statuses are gone, how would I get them back from trakt instead of sending all those unwatched statuses to trakt?
Any chance you could have a look at this pull request I sent? It adds settings allowing the user to change the default rating.

https://github.com/trakt/script.trakt/pull/161

(2014-03-27, 10:27)pigeldi Wrote: [ -> ]Can this add-on also sync back the watched status from trakt to the xbmc library?
So if I moved or exported/imported my library and all my watched statuses are gone, how would I get them back from trakt instead of sending all those unwatched statuses to trakt?

The plugin follows trakt's "Full Watched Sync" syncing method. This only syncs watched status (not unwatched), so everything watched on trakt will be watched in XBMC and vice versa. You might need to enable this in the addon settings, btw.
I was wondering if there is a way to restart a TV series and have that reflected in Trakt? I googled about it and found a trakt support item that looks to be dead. http://support.trakt.tv/forums/188762-ge...pisode-wat
Hi Guys,

I am looking for an addon that will keep track of how many times I have watched a movie and the last time a movie was watched, and perhaps display this info from xbmc, Will Trakt.tv do this? or does anyone know of any addon that will.

Thanks
Not sure if this is a trakt.tv issue or an addon issue.

I have some addons which are trakt enabled and they work well. The problem is when I watch a show on one addon, it gets marked as watched on the addon and in Trakt but the others don't. No matter which addon I use, only the one gets marked and the others don't.

Something that could be done about this?

Thanks
Look at this thread, this add-on somehow (at least in some cases) makes the first movie playback after start of XBMC choppy:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1667782
Just a question, how are renames in the library handled with the watch status?
In my TV shows some episodes are renamed because TheTVDB changed but now the watch status is not applied from trakt and the episodes are marked as unwatched in XBMC. Even after a full sync of the trakt.tv add-on.
The addon is based on episode/season numbers. The addon only goes forward, by that I mean it will mark as watched but not mark as unwatched. Any changes to TVDB could cause problems and may need to be manually fixed.
Guys how can I delete I show I watched from my trakt.tv library?

I can delete it from my collection by clicking the x but the Show is still in my Play list.
Hey guys, I'm using XBMC to watch movies and TV shows, and I installed trakt.tv script, but i'ts not scrobbling to my profile. What can I do ?
(2014-04-12, 07:40)Zapera Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, I'm using XBMC to watch movies and TV shows, and I installed trakt.tv script, but i'ts not scrobbling to my profile. What can I do ?

Did you login?
Is anyone else seeing failures to scrobble PVR recordings? I've installed Gotham and the TV Series and Movies scrobble OK. If I play a recording from the PVR, the plugin seems to crash. In the log I see:
Code:
11:41:08 T:5048   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "d:\Users\JB\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt-master\default.py", line 13, in <module>
                                                traktService().run()
                                              File "d:\Users\JB\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt-master\service.py", line 146, in run
                                                self._dispatch(data)
                                              File "d:\Users\JB\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt-master\service.py", line 42, in _dispatch
                                                self.scrobbler.playbackStarted(data)
                                              File "d:\Users\JB\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt-master\scrobbler.py", line 140, in playbackStarted
                                                tvdb_id = self.curVideoInfo['tvdb_id']
                                            TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

I've imported all the PVR recordings into the Video library so Trakt can find the series info and this has worked in the past.
Would need full log, not just a snippet of the crash.
(2014-04-12, 14:50)Mesoptier Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-12, 07:40)Zapera Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, I'm using XBMC to watch movies and TV shows, and I installed trakt.tv script, but i'ts not scrobbling to my profile. What can I do ?

Did you login?

Yes, of course. I can rate the movie, but it doesn't scrobble :S
Can't do much without a log file, general statements give zero information that can be used to help a situation.