Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just checked and both checkboxes are checked under Remote Control.
It seems like unchecking the checkboxes and rechecking them got it to work. Weird - but it finally scrobbled one of the episodes I watched. Thanks for pointing me in the direction of those Remote Control checkboxes! Smile
(2013-01-01, 21:10)ClayM Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-01, 15:58)publicENEMY Wrote: [ -> ]is it possible to sync watched status? if so how?

cant seem to find anything relate to sync watched status in the configuration.

thanks.

I'm interested in this as well.

Syncing your collection and watched status has been added to github.
Thanks for your awesome code contributions!
Does this read watched/unwatched tags? I have about 8000 episodes in my library, and I don't feel like rewatching all of it.
(2013-01-08, 20:12)Dragen Wrote: [ -> ]Does this read watched/unwatched tags? I have about 8000 episodes in my library, and I don't feel like rewatching all of it.

Yes

EDIT: The current implementation will only ADD watched status both ways. Cleaning/removing watched status or media collection has not been added yet.
For the Amazon titles to scrobble, does one have to watch from within the Amazon add-on? Or, can it also be scrobbled from exported stream metadata contained within the library?

So far, it's not scrobbled from within library mode. I've not tried it yet through the plugin itself.
I only tested it from the Amazon streaming plugin. If it correctly identifies metadata to XBMC (it shows up in the OSD) then it has a good chance to work.
(2013-01-12, 00:08)rectifyer Wrote: [ -> ]I only tested it from the Amazon streaming plugin. If it correctly identifies metadata to XBMC (it shows up in the OSD) then it has a good chance to work.

Yeah, it doesn't show metadata from the export-method. It just shows the "swfverify-screeningroom-blahblah" bit, not like the metadata from within the plugin. Oh well. It's nice to be able to see the amazon content right alongside my local content in my library, so i can sacrifice the scrobbling on those items for a more seamless experience.
(2013-01-08, 22:03)N3MIS15 Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: The current implementation will only ADD watched status both ways. Cleaning/removing watched status or media collection has not been added yet.

Any chance to have movies removed from the trakt.tv collection, which are no longer in the XBMC library?

Don't mind to keep the "watched" status as "watched is watched", but collection should only show what I have in the library and not waht I used to have.

Thanks in advance!!!
I started working on cleaning trakt collection. I have movies done locally, will get to episodes support during the week.
First off, thank you for adding features to this program. It works great. Seems to be doing everything as advertised. For some reason it's throwing up this error though:

"Script failed! : sync_exec.py"

When I update my library I don't seem to get an error. Appears to be only when I manually run it by clicking the trakt icon within Program Add-ons.

Running Frodo RC3 & the using the last trakt build you posted.
Please post a debug log.

Cleaning has now been merged on github for those who were after it.
Does this one added advanced rating too? SO in short, does it all what Traktr addon does?
No. Only scrobble and sync.