Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed 2.3.1 on 13.2 Gotham
I get login errors with the same trakt tv login I use for the website itself as well as another app that uses the trakt tv login credentials.
The site and addon mentioned access trakt tv. It must be something stupid that I am doing.
(2014-11-18, 12:01)asiuhas Wrote: [ -> ]Am I missing something about sync? How do I set sync to ONLY sync Kodi->trakt? I've a show marked as watched at trakt. I'm re-watching it atm (ie marked as unwatched in Kodi). It seems no matter how I set sync settings the addon will mark episodes as watched in Kodi.

I also have this problem no matter how many times I reset it to unwatched.
*BUMP*
I tried the password as the user as well as email- neither work.
Another App I use, as I noted before and installed at the same time utilizes the same credentials and it works. Anyone?
(2014-11-23, 05:53)xdamageincx Wrote: [ -> ]I installed 2.3.1 on 13.2 Gotham
I get login errors with the same trakt tv login I use for the website itself as well as another app that uses the trakt tv login credentials.
The site and addon mentioned access trakt tv. It must be something stupid that I am doing.
Hi Guys,

Using Trakt Is there any way to view movie watch information in Kodi, like How many time viewed, last time viewed etc.
I think trakt is abandoned
(2014-11-25, 18:49)xdamageincx Wrote: [ -> ]I think trakt is abandoned

Presume you mean in Kodi (XBMC)

Trakt is definitely not abandoned.
FWIW, mine was kinda hit and miss a day or two ago but it seems to be working fine now. I'm running Gotham 13.2 on Android.

Edit - withdrawn, I believe I am seeing the problems discussed, maybe what I noticed was above and beyond this. I think I didn't notice it before because I rarely use options like 'mark as unwatched'. Sorry for my 'uninformed' post.

Update - it is working fine now and I look forward to the improvement we should see when they finally release v2 of their API.
I rate after each episode and it works fine, testing on Helix RC1.

I did make a few changes to something, somewhere in order to get it working on Gotham.

Have you all tried the git version?
(2014-11-25, 19:43)kl1k Wrote: [ -> ]

I was on another site somewhere (I think the android app maybe) and there was not a comment in 6 months.
My trkt rates at the end of episodes but doesn't add to watchlist even though it says it does nor does it update social media. It really doesn;t do anything- I have been using the IMDB \ istream to do everything.

(2014-11-25, 19:43)kl1k Wrote: [ -> ]

I was on another site somewhere (I think the android app maybe) and there was not a comment in 6 months.
My trkt rates at the end of episodes but doesn't add to watchlist even though it says it does nor does it update social media. It really doesn;t do anything- I have been using the IMDN istream to do everything.
Also: Testing Release: 2.3.2 (frodo)

Missed Gotham and very buggy in Helix (program error during every 3rd scrobble), and I can rate movies only just after kodi restart.
Hello. First time user of XBMC (Kodi).
I use XBMC to stream to my PS3 over DLNA with the trakt.tv add-on. I can get tv shows and movies to scrobble to trakt from the computer without any problems, but is there a way to stream the media through the PS3 and have it scrobble to trakt after viewing the show/movie? Thank you.

I'm sorry if this question has already been resolved. I've done a search and came up with nothing.
Feature request: any chance to have the plugin send/sync video resolution info to Trakt. This is now supported by the API and will soon be reflected in the web interface. I can then see what video resolution I have in my collection (e.g., 1080p, 720p, etc.). http://docs.trakt.apiary.io/#reference/s...collection
I would simply love to see an update, because addon development seems to be dead. no changes whatsoever in recent months
Long time XBMC (v13.2) user but new to trakt and the plugin (current repo ver) which I just installed today. Everything working fine but I want to disable the rating popup after I finish watching something. Searched the thread as best I can but only found this quote which indicates to me that it isn't enabled by default? I didn't set anything other than username/password so can someone please tell me which option turns off the rating ?

(2014-05-20, 03:17)nate1280 Wrote: [ -> ]If enabled, it can scrobble an episode/movie after they are finished watching (this is a core feature), it can also prompt you for a rating (if enabled).