Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Library import of FTR recordings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using mc2xml to get EPG data for FTR. The episode numbers come up as something like "108" where 1 = season, 08 = episode number. I've looked at the naming conventions here but when I try to do something like \Season\EpNum - EpTitle.ts I get \Season 1\108 - EpTitle.ts

How can I break down that 108 to be recognized as season 1, episode 8 in xbmc? I've tried adding the regExp from the tutorial above into advanced settings but no luck.

I've tried xmltvdb and ForTheLibrary but I can't get ForTheLibrary to communicate with my webserver, so not sure what more I can do on that end.
Thanks.
Any help with this? Thanks.
it's the weekend so it may be slow around here, but how about a renamer to something like s01e08. this works for me.
i mean the naming convention works. i don't use a renamer, but have seen some speak of it
I was hoping to avoid needing to do anything that required any manual input. I think I found a solution with guide-enhancer. Seems to be working pretty well. It starts a service on your computer that monitors any FTR scheduling and updates only those via TVDB to change it to s01e08 style. Thanks for the help though.