Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC EDEN ON ATV2 - KEEPS CRASHING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please HELP!!!!

Since last night every time I go to the Video's sub folder and search through the Movies it crashes and takes me back to the standard ATV menu. (Videos -> Movies -> scroll list of movies).
It has worked fine for the last year and now suddenly this has happened. if I disconnect from the network and scroll through films it will work however obviously cant watch any of the content then. I have tried deleting the myvideos60.db (plus the others) and scanning the library again and it still does it.

I have tried updating all possible addons to no avail. I have not install any recent addons as far as I am aware (ones that I have install over the last couple of weeks have been uninstalled to see if that makes a difference and it hasn't.)

I have tried acquiring the bug report however i cant locate it (even after enabling debugging etc)

Please can someone advise please. I am totally out of ideas. Sad

Thanks in advance for any help

*****Update*****

I have located the source of the problem I now have another though.

The source of the issue was that it dint like MI4 (Mission Impossible 4). I renamed the file and re-scanned library and it didn't crash/restart.

However - My new issue is I cant delete it from the library. I click delete/remove - it comes up with working and then disappears. The title just stays there though.

Any ideas?

Thanks
hey, how did you figure out what movie was causing the issue? i seem to be having the same problem, and when i remove one of my sources it seems to not happen anymore, however, there are over 100 movies in that source so I'm not sure what i need to look for. any help would be greatly appreciated.
Enable debug log (wiki)ging in XBMC, rescan the library to cause the crash and inspect your debug log (wiki) to learn which file is causing the problem. Move/remove/rename the offending file and rescan to see if there are any other problematic files. Rinse and repeat until it no longer crashes on a rescan.