Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC NOT Compatible with Mountain Lion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why does XBMC NOT work with Mountain Lion?

When I launch it, the icon just bounces up and down for about 5 minutes. After that it settles, and I can see the menu item of XBMC near the Apple icon at the top-left of the screen...but no interface shows. Not a thing. I'm still staring at my desktop.

Is there a beta version somewhere that you guys have that works on Mountain Lion? I'd really hate to go to another media player due to incompatibility.
Works just fine for me.
Mine works find on mountain lion as well
I'm downloading the latest one and dragging it to my apps folder and starting, but nothing happens. Everything was fine until I upgraded and now it's not working. It's the only app to do this to me btw.
works fine her 2x ML 10.8.1
Ok...is there maybe any trouble shooting you guys can think of? I'm all out of ideas. Plex and PS3MS work amazing. XBMC is the only thing giving problems.
I upgraded to ML no XBMC issues either on a Macbook Air. I'm not a mac person so I'll let smarter folks assist w/ the troubleshooting, but my battery life went to shite post ML update
Working here fine also on Lion...