Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Request: Any english movies plugin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if this is the right place but I am looking for English Movies repo so I can watch movies rathern than downlaoding.

Thanks
Lovefilm, Netflix, Sainsbury's, etc.?
I use Icefilms and Hulu. Both have a good amount of content and even offer HD streams.
Also, you should check out Navi-X. You can find just about anything you would ever want on Navi-X, but keep in mind their servers have been slammed lately and it may run slowly, especially on weekends and evenings until they come out with the new version.
No Icefilms discussion here.

XBMC's Official Piracy Policy
My apologies. I wan merely trying to help. In any event, there are many options out there. Just do some research.
Also, last time I checked, Netflix addon was broken.
He did not provide a direct link. Merly saying what someone uses/likes is freedom of speech.
(2012-09-05, 08:12)Encoun2er Wrote: [ -> ]He did not provide a direct link. Merly saying what someone uses/likes is freedom of speech.

Quote:2. Discussions for add-ons that link directly to pirated content and enables the user to access that content through the add-on will be shut down.
(2012-09-04, 19:45)artrafael Wrote: [ -> ]No Icefilms discussion here.

XBMC's Official Piracy Policy

To be honest, i have used lovefilm, and found most of their movies were garbage bin type stuff, definately netflix is the best bet, but at the moment, am looking into talk talks new, youview service, also i think there is blingbox as well.
Xbmc cannot be "shut down" for discussion of applications that may provide copyright material. The first admenemnt protects the people under the constitution. Pipa and Sopa tried to challenge this and lost all the way to the Supreme Court. Only " Internet plagiarism" is covered as-to and "inhern" to such laws.
*Anyone actually can discuss anything as to "To promote prosperity, creativity, entrepreneurship, and innovation by combating the theft of U.S. property, and for other purposes." —H.R. 3261" Anything otherwise violates the first admenemnt. Sorry I'm in law, so I know my stuff.
You may well be a fecal expert, but you are not going to hijack this thread to continue opining about XBMC's Piracy Policy. If you feel compelled to do so, please do so somewhere else.
(2012-09-07, 09:50)Encoun2er Wrote: [ -> ]Xbmc cannot be "shut down" for discussion of applications that may provide copyright material. The first admenemnt protects the people under the constitution. Pipa and Sopa tried to challenge this and lost all the way to the Supreme Court. Only " Internet plagiarism" is covered as-to and "inhern" to such laws.
*Anyone actually can discuss anything as to "To promote prosperity, creativity, entrepreneurship, and innovation by combating the theft of U.S. property, and for other purposes." —H.R. 3261" Anything otherwise violates the first admenemnt. Sorry I'm in law, so I know my stuff.

We have set our rules so every one will have to comply with them regardless if law allows this or not
That may be the law, but it's not the forum rules. The law allows for private organizations to have their own rules and to ban anyone who does not follow those rules. That is why I simply apologized and moved on. You are not going to win this argument.
You are clearly not familiar with the law nor my comments. I was Merly stating to the fact a clear statement was made XBMC can be "shut down" for discussing the whereabouts to a addon that may provide copyright material. It cannot. Not only was a link NOT provided, it was a clear option as to one individual option as to look for it and his personal referral.
As to the rules this discussing board gives is up to them. If a mod decides to ban a user for exercising their 1st admenemnt then they are in clear violating of the law wherein the discussion leads to illegal material or not.
I'm not going to get all technical but the statement saying this website will be/can or may be "shut down" is incorrect. The law protects this site, it's users, owners and onlookers. P
(2012-09-08, 00:58)Encoun2er Wrote: [ -> ]You are clearly not familiar with the law nor my comments. I was Merly stating to the fact a clear statement was made XBMC can be "shut down" for discussing the whereabouts to a addon that may provide copyright material. It cannot. Not only was a link NOT provided, it was a clear option as to one individual option as to look for it and his personal referral.
As to the rules this discussing board gives is up to them. If a mod decides to ban a user for exercising their 1st admenemnt then they are in clear violating of the law wherein the discussion leads to illegal material or not.
I'm not going to get all technical but the statement saying this website will be/can or may be "shut down" is incorrect. The law protects this site, it's users, owners and onlookers. P
And clearly you cannot read or parse a sentence for someone who is supposedly "in law":
Quote:2. Discussions for add-ons that link directly to pirated content and enables the user to access that content through the add-on will be shut down.
It's the discussion that will be shut down, not XBMC as an entity. And that's what I'm doing right now.