Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: September Nightly Builds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wondering if anyone else is seeing problems with any of the latest nightly builds -- specifically any one for the month of September.

I'm not able to stream any content. Stuff locally works... although the load time has seemed to increase by quite a few seconds. Oh! Youtube videos work also.
Anytime I try to load any streaming content it just reboots my system.

Here's my pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/fpNd3TUt - this is trying to run ESPN

now that i'm looking at it... wondering if it has to do with the librtmp file.
If I go back to a build in August, everything works fine... granted I supply the librtmp file that's floating around in the Hulu addon forum.
merge window is going on right now. Just look at github.com/xbmc to see how the fuck the hell is burning loose atm. We have at least 4 big merges done so expect broken builds for a couple of days (merge window closes on 10th).
(2012-09-05, 23:00)Memphiz Wrote: [ -> ]merge window is going on right now. Just look at github.com/xbmc to see how the fuck the hell is burning loose atm. We have at least 4 big merges done so expect broken builds for a couple of days (merge window closes on 10th).

and fallout may take several days more
cool and the gang!

i'll sit tight and hold on to the August build.

thanks for the heads up!