Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: m2ts no video :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I have just installed XBMC v11 stable on windows 7, i added my video folder, which includes dvd and bluray rips. The dvd's play fine, and even show movie info, the bluray's also show movie info, but they don't play. I get a black screen, with subtitles and sound. I rip with AnyDVD HD, with no weird settings, a clone pretty much.

I usually play the largest m2ts file with WMP or VLC, and they work fine.

I would appreciate help, thanks for reading.

Mike
UPDATE!

I have discovered something weird, when the m2ts is playing, i get no video, but if i right click...twice, a context menu pops up and the video shows!! But its obv behind the menu, when i close the menu, the video disappears again.
It appears that it will show the movie apart from when its in fullscreen mode, plays in the background behind menu's. Is this something to do with hardware acceleration? I had the same problem with youtube videos not playing in fullscreen, its because ive got a triple monitor setup using a matrox TH2G and a crappy graphics card that performs well enough for my needs. When disabling hardware acc by right clicking on YT video and unticking, it worked fine, is there a way to do the same with XBMC?
Iv'e found the setting! It's in Settings>Video>Video Playback

Disabled it and it works fine now Big Grin

Thanks for all.... my uhhm help.