Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: REMOTE CONTROL ON ANDROID samsung S3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiya guys for some unknown reason i don't know why my app for XBMC on Samsung S3 phone has just stopped workin have you any idea how?

i have checked basic settings seems all ok -
i have checked my Port forwarding in my router there unchanged its set up as i had it
i have checked my windows 7 firewall XBMC is on public - so im guessing this is allowed - (not sure if home should be enabled as well)
i have uninstalled & reinstalled the app on my S3 and reset it up following this guide = see here

i have also tried to reinstall the xmbc PC program (i thought maybe there was an update) but no its not havin it the remote don't wanna wrk

can anyone wrk this out Huh
You should perhaps tell us what is not working and the error you get ? Smile

Firewall in public mode locks near everything so there's a lots of chance that it's the problem Smile disable it and try again to be sure.
when i have used the app i have always got an error message but after closing these it seems it has wrked, but i have not changed nothing in firewall, should i untick XBMC in firewall?
If it works after the 1st message you should just raise the timeout in the app.

Or try alternatives that does not popup everytime there's Xbmc timeout.
hiya guys i have got it wrking now however i have completely turned off my firewall to make it wrk