Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Free Cable locks up scrolling through show listings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm pretty new to XBMC and trying to debug a problem with the Free Cable plugin locking up which switching between series in the series listing after selecting a station (NBC in this case) in the plugin. The problem occurs regardless of using the Andriod remote or local keyboard/mouse, and regardless of network. I don't have the same issue using local media content, and I don't have any other plugins installed. TIA!

The system is an older Dell desktop running Fedora Core 17 and XBMC installed via yum package.

Debug logs: http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=8238
Just to close the thread - here's the only workaround I was able to come up with: Under Settings > Appearance > Skin, disable fanart. I took this one step further and changed Free Cable's default views to "List" under Settings > Plugins > Enabled plugins. I haven't had a lock up since, but I'm thinking it's just a problem with the fanart as only certain shows seem to cause the issue (switching from Amazing Race to Big Bang Theory under CBS would always cause a lockup).