Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [REQUEST] Wlacz.tv Stream Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yo,

wlacz.tv uses cronjob tokens to protect their streams. So I would like to know if someone is able and willing to code a plugin streaming the channels on xbmc. I would help as good as I can.

There a lot of good channels and most oft them are in HD, also they are shown sport events.

Peace.
(2012-09-11, 12:40)moneymaker Wrote: [ -> ]Yo,

wlacz.tv uses cronjob tokens to protect their streams. So I would like to know if someone is able and willing to code a plugin streaming the channels on xbmc. I would help as good as I can.

There a lot of good channels and most oft them are in HD, also they are shown sport events.

Peace.

What do you mean "cronjob". The command of rtmpdump after parser by polishtv plugin:

Code:
rtmpdump -r "rtmp://balancer.eu.wlacz.tv/balancer/polsat.stream" -a "-live?wlacztv_session_token=wlacz.tv[uQsgic3R]" -p "http://www.wlacz.tv/kanal/polsat" -t "rtmp://balancer.eu.wlacz.tv:1935/polsat.stream?wlacztv_session_token=wlacz.tv[uQsgic3R]" -y "polsat.stream?wlacztv_session_token=wlacz.tv[uQsgic3R]" -z

The token is "wlacztv_session_token=wlacz.tv[uQsgic3R]". I've been trying to hack it but no result yet. The fact was that this script works perfectly 2 weeks ago... If you would like to help us then join to post. I assume[/code] you know polish Smile