Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Running Programs Addons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone!!!
I feel kind of stupid asking this... but I am newby on this skin (which i really love) and I donĀ“t have a clue how to run my programs addons. On the Home menu I have Videos, Movies, Music, Pictures, Addons and Favorites. If I go to the Addons menu I can search for all my Addons intalled (included the programs ones) but i just can configure them, update them.... How can I run them?

I am sure it is really stupid thing I a missing here, but could somebody please just tell me how to do it?

By the way I am running ReFocus BIG.

Thanks a lot
goto

system->settings->skin->homescreen->customize home menu->addons

now enable the "enable this section"

go down to "add-on 1" and click it, and select the add-on you want to add to the home screen, and then give it a name.

Once thats done you should now have a link under addons (on the homescreen) directly to the program.

tbh thats a really long way to do it, I would prefer a direct path to all addons (as you may have more than 6).

I still feel XBMC needs more focus (no pun intended) on the GUI as addons lack any real GUI (most just use file lists).