Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How access the 'source', directory or full file name of the movie being scraped?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Is there any information on which $INFO[]s are available to be used in a scraper xml?
I have already noticed $INFO[language], but also more exotic ones like $INFO[tmdbgenreslanguage], $INFO[TrailerQ] and $INFO[yahooscale].

I ask this because I am trying to read the 'source' (the name of the media source when adding videos to the library) of the movie being scraped.
I also will settle with the full filename or directory of the scraped movie and then regexp my wanted info from it.

Or holds one of the $$1-$$20 buffers the movie's 'source' or filename or directory?

Kind regards, Marc.
I've deciphered the meaning of the $INFO[]s in the scraper xml : they are the parameters defined in the resources\settings.xml Tongue
So, probably no chance of having an $INFO[] with my needed info Confused

Is there a way to access the 'source', directory or full file name of the movie being scraped in a scraper's xml Huh

Kind regards, Marc.