Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i don't see the option in the live tv to import from the favourites, unless i'm blind ?!

Also it would be nice to import the epg data from the epg.dat

On the bright side, instant recording & timers work, one drawback though: with the timers xbmc don't switch to the channel by itself so if you watch another channel before the recording begin it cut
You will find the option in the addon settings of the pvr addon.

For the favorites just another hint - if you created the favorites (like I did by picking directly the "right" output format channel - those channels won´t be imported - it requires to take the root of a channel in order to be imported properly.

Cheers,

h3ll
Thanks for the tip h3llsp4wn it worked just fine
(2012-10-14, 15:51)Nimo Wrote: [ -> ]i got favorites.xml working but with other channels as saved. so i sorted the main channel list with my favorites in first position. and this works perfect on 2 different pc´s. but now i have in fullscreen info no logos anymore Wink
ps: when you got errors kill channellist inside xbmc/pvr. that helps me.
+1 for me, favourites.xml is working but some logos are missing and no logos in fullscreen info ......
Thanks for your guys help. Finally the new plug works when I installed the XMBC which was updated on 2012-10-14. It is great, but it always take me a few second to switch different channel. Is there any way to make the channel switching faster?
I think channel switcing improved - although will never reach dvbviewer speed I guess - due to the streaming.

Regarding missing channel logos - it might not be a problem of the addon - check whether the channel names have corresponding files in the images folder of dvbviewer. Depending on how you have setup your favorites in dvbviewer there might me a mismatch. dvbviewer somehow find´s a way out - after renaming some channels and removing the language info´s in brackets I got it working properly now for all of my channls.

h3ll
cant get this to work on Raspberry PI openelec. Did have v0.1.0 working with r12033, decided to update openelec to r12080 but it wouldn't boot with DVBViewer enabled.

Tried to install v0.1.5 over the top of v0.1.0 but doesn't work. PVR addon config still shows v0.1.0. Uninstall is greyed out. How do I remove the thing to try the new version. I tried just deleting from .xbmc/addons but this didn't work either.

*EDIT* just ssh the new version over the top of the other and now appears to work
(2012-10-14, 20:46)daveUK Wrote: [ -> ]Tried to install v0.1.5 over the top of v0.1.0 but doesn't work. PVR addon config still shows v0.1.0. Uninstall is greyed out. How do I remove the thing to try the new version. I tried just deleting from .xbmc/addons but this didn't work either.

*EDIT* just ssh the new version over the top of the other and now appears to work

I install Openelec R12080 new, then the new addon 1.51 and it works perfekt. Unfortunaly only with SD Channels, at HD_Channels i won't get Picture or Sound, but thats not a Addon Problem.

Looks like theres sometihng broken in XBMC for the PI.

The Windows-Version of the Addon is perfect. Channel-Switching lokks a bit faster then ver. 0.1. (for me)
Just for the record: I upgraded to 0.1.5 and I think that everything works just like it should at this point.

- Finnish/Swedish language detection works now here in Finland and EPG is in proper language (as selected in DVBViewer RS).
- Program descriptions are visible now

Timers! Whee! They do work as they should. I haven't tested that part extensively, but they seem to work just fine. I usually set timers via web interface or automatically with saved searches.

Thank you A600 & all for your work. Blush
Working OK on Raspberry Pi. Haven't tried Timers or anything special yet though. Currently the UPnP method is still easier for me though since it automatically sorts the Channellist into folders from A-Z which is quite handy. I have to find out how to do that with Live-TV...
Just a quick idea...is there a way to use the new SAT>IP standard to make developing this addon easier? I don't know enough about this kind of stuff to be sure, but I'm hoping that this could really speed things up and make them easier...

What do you think?
(2012-10-15, 10:28)CommanderROR Wrote: [ -> ]Working OK on Raspberry Pi.

Witch Version of XBMC (Raspbmc, Openelec, Xbian) ? and are HD-Channels (I have Sat) like ZDF-INFO are working?
with Openelc r12080 i have no Picture or Sound! only black screen..
I'm using OpenElec 12084 currently, HD channels stopped working for all RasPi XBMC releases since about 08.10, I'm hoping they'll be back soon. Currently running XBMC Nightly 14.10. Raspbmc has the same problems as Openelec, so it's an XBMC problem.
(2012-10-15, 10:28)CommanderROR Wrote: [ -> ]Just a quick idea...is there a way to use the new SAT>IP standard to make developing this addon easier? I don't know enough about this kind of stuff to be sure, but I'm hoping that this could really speed things up and make them easier...

rtsp streams generated by the RS can't be played with XBMC. I also tried the latest ffmpeg and they didn't work so until ffmpeg supports them is a no go. Plus with VLC, switching times dind't improve over the http streams so it's a bit pointless.

About the logos. This is what I wrote on an earlier post:

Quote:The RS API doesn't provide the logos names. Lars_MQ has been asked many times to add it but, until now, all requests to improve the API have been ignored so I'm not going to waste my time asking it again. The only workaround is to rename your logos pngs to exactly match the channel name.

'Loading recordings from clients' takes about 15 sec...every time I start XBMC and no Logos at full screen. I prefer the 'old' add-on version.
Logos in fullscreen is missing in latest tvheadend as well