Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-10-17, 14:23)Nimo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-17, 13:35)hmeiser2000 Wrote: [ -> ]This works for me, I created a link inside the DvbViever program Directory.

what a link? and i use xbmc on an other pc than dvbsersver.
on the pc with dvbserver i use xbmc latest nightly and dvbviewer beta 4.9.9.1. in dvbviewer i see my favourites but not in xbmc. the files are new written today after i deleted all lists in dvbviewer and in directories.

The same, I think this pvr plugin works only on the same PC where is dvbviewer recording service. And as I read ~3sec. chanel switch is very very long time, so I deside not to experiment more with this ....
(2012-10-17, 18:36)tomakas123 Wrote: [ -> ]The same, I think this pvr plugin works only on the same PC where is dvbviewer recording service. And as I read ~3sec. chanel switch is very very long time, so I deside not to experiment more with this ....

Error.
Tested in ATV2, Iphone and Windows 7 (in other pc, no backend).
Why there are versions for different platforms, if DVBViewer only runs on Windows?

And the channel switch is always slower on the XBMC client that in the backend.
i edited the full channellist in dvbviewer and reduced it to my "favorites" and so i dont load useless epg data and have on every xbmc my channels. now im happy.
(2012-10-17, 22:15)rivo Wrote: [ -> ]Why there are versions for different platforms, if DVBViewer only runs on Windows?

Because other users may use different systems as frontend and not only WIndows, as this only has to be the backend running the DVBV Rec Service Wink
(2012-10-18, 12:30)dhjgv Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-17, 22:15)rivo Wrote: [ -> ]Why there are versions for different platforms, if DVBViewer only runs on Windows?

Because other users may use different systems as frontend and not only WIndows, as this only has to be the backend running the DVBV Rec Service Wink

That's what I tried to explain with my rhetorical question Big Grin
It would not make sense to create versions for different platforms of this addon if only runs on the Windows backend.
i use the backend on a windows pc which also works as a server. and a frontend on a htpc with windows and in future on an atv with ios. so i will need 2 different frontend addons.
(2012-10-18, 16:51)rivo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-18, 12:30)dhjgv Wrote: [ -> ]

That's what I tried to explain with my rhetorical question Big Grin
It would not make sense to create versions for different platforms of this addon if only runs on the Windows backend.

I think I got it in this second Big Grin

Sorry but when solve the issue with the support of the Russian language?
Hi,

Can I hope that is coming soon a version for android platforms ?

[/quote]

(2012-10-16, 18:11)alan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-15, 17:12)A600 Wrote: [ -> ][quote='alan' pid='1214439' dateline='1350310456']sorry, I just saw your reply above. I 'm going to send channel.dat to you, but I don't know how to atttach zip file in the reply.
The channel name with chinese still displays mesy code after installing the version plug.

Upload it somewhere. Don't forget to include the epg.dat.

Hi A600,

Please download channel.dat and epg.dat from the link below, I appreciate for your help on this.
channel.dat:
http://kanboxshare.com/link/YTvpBBcJPK15...mH4BfMI6WM
epg.dat:
http://kanboxshare.com/link/DkZW34dYq4SA...PE8YJd8iZJ

besides, why I can't see any EPG in XMBC? Is it possible to have the plug automatically download EPG information from specified web site?

Hi A600,

Did you download my channel.dat and epg.dat for review? Is it possible to have channel name/EPG display in chinese in XMBC?
After waiting a long time for a dvbviewer recording service plugin for XBMC, I have only to say this :

THANK YOU A600!!!!

Dvbviewer is, by far, the most stable TV/Satellite program and the integration with XBMC will be a welcome feature.
When 0.1.6 will be available?
Just a short question - a600 - are you working on a solution to make the different audio lines (dolby, stereo, etc.) selectable?

I found out that some channels disappear from my channel list if I add them to my favourites and the default audio line is not in use - if I pick the main channel, sometimes - depending on the movie or audio lines available it´s simply without any audio line - and as the drop down for audio lines is empty it´s not working. This happens only to channels where more than one audio line are available.

Cheers,

h3ll
(2012-09-28, 00:56)A600 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:is there any way to get funktion timeshift and skip forward and backwards into timeshift ?

The DVBViewer Recording Service doesn't support timeshift.

Can you elaborate on this "issue". Is it set in stone or a temporary issue ? Looking at the dvbviewer wiki doesn't enlighten me much as someone who is not familiar with dvbviewer.

from the dvbviewer recording service wiki : "Instant recordings and timeshift are done b the DVBViewer Pro and not the Recording Service."
Any plans on making a version that will work with Openelec? would be fantastic![/php]