Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-12-03, 23:11)A600 Wrote: [ -> ]They are working here loaded from favourites and from channels.dat....
sorry, it was my fault...I used a link to a favorite list without Radio Stations...it's ok now..

..it works like a charm!
Thank you

Hi A600,

This new build appears to be working properly for me on my Raspberry Pi. Thank you for the update.

Is there any explanation for the discrepancy in version numbers. We seem to have gone from 0.1.7 to 1.6.1.8.

Regards,
Ian.
Hi guys,

sorry for interruption, I hope someone can help me out. I can't get it to work. :-(

I've got...

Win7 64 bit (on Client and Recording Service (version1.21.2.0))
XBMC Frodo Beta 2
Settings in RS are:

So Username and Password for the webinterface are correct.
There is a message in XBMC like this: can't connect to RS.

If I use a normal DVBViewer Client, it works! So I can't have any problems with network or firewall.

Here is the config from the PVR:

So please tell me what I'm doing wrong. Confused
Thank you!

Best Regards
Frank
fe-cologne: looks fine, but make sure you get the name and password correct, or try without that first, and try NOT loading channels from favorites, you know make it simple! if it works to begin with.

-Deco
my xbmc on android (nexus 7) still does spontanious exits now and then, but nothing to blame on this addon, guessing just some beta bugs - didn't help with beta 2 so i guess i just have to wait for stability, but the addon works just great, BIG thanks!

-Deco
Hi deco,

Thanks for your fast answer! :-)

Username and password are definitely correct. I tested it with http://192.168.0.100:8091 from diffrent clients in my network.
I also tried without "load channels from favourites.xml..." but that doesn't work also.
I've no more idea what's wrong with this.. :-(
(2012-12-03, 18:33)A600 Wrote: [ -> ]New version released (first post updated)

i get "add-on does not have the correct structure" when i try to install from zip (android version)

-Deco
(2012-12-04, 13:34)fe-cologne Wrote: [ -> ]Hi deco,

Thanks for your fast answer! :-)

Username and password are definitely correct. I tested it with http://192.168.0.100:8091 from diffrent clients in my network.
I also tried without "load channels from favourites.xml..." but that doesn't work also.
I've no more idea what's wrong with this.. :-(

it's not the latest recording service you're using - even if that's not the reason for your problems it's worth updating
did you try without setting name and password?, default in recording service is "admin" as name, and no password (and no name/pass in add-on)

-Deco
(2012-12-04, 13:34)fe-cologne Wrote: [ -> ]Username and password are definitely correct.
..the password may not contain special characters if 'whity76' is right.

@deco: I will test it again with standard username/password but I'm very sure that I set username and password. else I couldn't connect to the Webservice.

@omnium: thanks for this, I've got a "#" in my password. I will check this after comming home today. :-)

ThanX guys!!!
(2012-12-04, 02:45)IanSav Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any explanation for the discrepancy in version numbers. We seem to have gone from 0.1.7 to 1.6.1.8.

Now the version number also includes the API version (1.6)

@fe-cologne: I remember someone from the DVBViewer forums who had a similar problem because his password contained a ":" char.
That's it! The password was the problem. Now all works fine, except that I can see some channels, but not the channels from my favourites.

Thanks for your help! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Hi A600,

Thanks for the information and your efforts with this add-on. Keep up the great work.

Regards,
Ian.
(2012-12-04, 23:10)fe-cologne Wrote: [ -> ]Now all works fine, except that I can see some channels, but not the channels from my favourites.

Could you upload somewhere your channels.dat and the xml you are using for the favourites so I can take a look?

(2012-11-24, 16:48)ZioZio Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I still havent had any success with the beta of XBMC and this plugin.

I have installed the following versions of software:

- DVBViewer Recording Service 1.22 Beta from 16.11.12
- XBMCSetup-20121123-b49cacb-master.exe
- DVBViewer Recording Service PVR (Windows version 0.1.7 downloaded 24.11.12)

The XBMC is a clean install on a test machine. So all new config files.

The API version of DVBViewer Recording Service returns the following version: "DVBViewer Recording Service 1.22.0.0" when i access http://10.10.1.141:8089/api/version.html

The error i get in the XBMC.log is the following:
ERROR: PVR - Add-on 'DVBViewer Client' is using an incompatible API version. XBMC minimum API version = '1.6.0', add-on API version '1.5.0'

Thanks for a great plugin!

Super! with 0.1.8 it all works like a charm!
Should it be possible to pause TV with 0.1.8 of the dvbviewer plugin? The button is constantly greyed out.
Timeshift is not possible as the RS does not offer timeshift!