Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I downloaded and install XBMCSetup-20121205-8ce3f48-master.exe (05-Dec-2012 10:32) and than downloaded DVBViewer Client. "Install from zip file" to install DVBViewer Client add-on which i found on first page. I have Recording service 1.22 on the same computer (win 7 64bit). I enable DVBViewer Client add-on with defaults settings because i didn't chnage anything in recording service. I click on Live TV and i allways get No PVR clients have been started yet....
How can i solve this problem. I am trying to solve this problem almost two weeks.
@A600: Many Thanks but this is not necessary. I tried it in my homecinema where i want to use pvr and there it works! :-)
But many thanks for your help!!! Nod

@proudcroat: When you installed XBMC Frodo Beta, you have to switch to the default skin. There you can find unter System > Settings > LiveTV some settings. There you can activate LiveTV. I guess you haven't done this yet, right?
@proudcroat: paste your full debug log at xbmclogs and post the link
Install 0.1.8 on MAC OSX XBMC 12 nightly build 20121123 with previously installed 0.1.7, an error showed "Add-on does not have the correct structure". Tried to remove current XBMC together with XBMC folder in Application Support and reinstalled latest nightly build and reinstall 0.1.8, same error showed.

Thanks for any help.
I like this PVR the most.
Great job!
I only have one question: will ever be possible to have tmeshift?
IMHO this is the only missing feature...

Thank you,
Dakkar
(2012-12-10, 04:44)pauliu Wrote: [ -> ]Install 0.1.8 on MAC OSX XBMC 12 nightly build 20121123 with previously installed 0.1.7, an error showed "Add-on does not have the correct structure". Tried to remove current XBMC together with XBMC folder in Application Support and reinstalled latest nightly build and reinstall 0.1.8, same error showed.

Did you try the xbmc-20121210-baaa51c nightly build? It should has the 0.1.8 add-on already included.
If it still doesn't work, try to delete the /Users/<your_user_name>/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/pvr.dvbviewer folder if it exists.

Quote:I only have one question: will ever be possible to have tmeshift?

I hope so Smile

(2012-12-12, 00:03)A600 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try the xbmc-20121210-baaa51c nightly build? It should has the 0.1.8 add-on already included.
If it still doesn't work, try to delete the /Users/<your_user_name>/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/pvr.dvbviewer folder if it exists.

Installed 20121210, although xbmc shows it is version 1.6.1.8, I can see the changelog.txt inside is 0.1.8. Thanks!

There is some character encoding problem on Timer page for non English titles, is there any thing I can adjusted on Recording Service?

Hi,

Can anyone help me with this issue?

My setup:
- XBMC 12 Frodo - Beta 3
- Recording Service v1.22
- Dvbviewer plugin 1.6.1.7
- Windows 7 Pro 64-bit on client machine
- Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit on Recording Server machine
- Live TV and DVBViewer addon is enabled in XBMC
- Recording Service up and running, tested OK with DVBViewer

I still get the message No PVR clients have been started yet....etc

My debug log: http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=20632

Best Regards
CC
(2012-12-12, 08:13)pauliu Wrote: [ -> ]There is some character encoding problem on Timer page for non English titles, is there any thing I can adjusted on Recording Service?

No. I'll take a look and see if I can fix it.

(2012-12-12, 14:29)crazy cameltoe Wrote: [ -> ]I still get the message No PVR clients have been started yet....etc

My debug log: http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=20632

Strange. The channels.dat is loaded but it seems there are no channels.

Paste this url in your browser:

http://192.168.0.90:8089/api/getchannelsdat.html

save the resulting page and upload it somewhere.

Hi A600,

Here are the result: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fyntacqefyvogo...lsdat.html

This is strange endeed. It happens on every computer I have. Regardless if I run the RS local or over network.
I have tried it on 4 different computers, all fresh installs of xbmc.

Best Regards
CC
(2012-12-13, 10:45)crazy cameltoe Wrote: [ -> ]This is strange endeed. It happens on every computer I have. Regardless if I run the RS local or over network.
I have tried it on 4 different computers, all fresh installs of xbmc.

Just tried your channels.dat and the add-on is crashing here so it's debugging time Smile

@pauliu: I found the bug with the timer tittles and it will be fixed for the next version.
(2012-12-14, 21:10)A600 Wrote: [ -> ]@pauliu: I found the bug with the timer tittles and it will be fixed for the next version.

Great! Thanks! Smile
New version available. Download it from the first post or wait for tonight's nightly build.

Quote:1.6.4

[fixed] Use utf-8 encoding to get and set the timers.
[fixed] Channel names with more than 25 chars could crash the add-on.

[updated] Language files from Transifex

New version number by Team XBMC

(2012-12-15, 21:44)A600 Wrote: [ -> ]New version available. Download it from the first post or wait for tonight's nightly build.

I have problem to install the zip file since 0.1.8 version even deleted the folder application support/xbmc/addon/pvr.dvbviewer, it shows "Add-on does not have the correct structure".

I wait for the nightly build. Thanks!
(2012-12-15, 21:44)A600 Wrote: [ -> ]New version available. Download it from the first post or wait for tonight's nightly build.

Thank you for the new version. It works now Smile

Best Regards
CC