Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-06-30, 13:49)manül Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-30, 13:41)john.doe Wrote: [ -> ]every 5 minutes I get the message that my timers were deleted.
But this message is not the truth. All timers are still available in the web interface.

Is it perhaps because these are auto timer?
If you're referring to "autosearch timers" then yes, that's possible. I haven't rewritten this part yet but I'll take a short look. Maybe I can filter the internal timers in an easy way.
I'm not able to reproduce this. Autosearch timers are working fine here and the RS timerlist API isn't doing something unexpected either. However feel free to run XBMC in debug mode and send me your debug log per PM. Make sure you leave XBMC running for at least 10 minutes so the bug gets triggered. And please use a paste service (like pastie.org) for the logfile.
Ohhh sry, my fault. I installed your update over the addon interface (to profile path), but XBMC use an old version form the program path.
Hi

May be is my fault but I don´t get to watch TV channels

What do I do?

1 - Download last nightly XBMC versión (last try today)
2 - Only with this download not work
3 - I try to add the nightly addon from the link of manul

Frodo: Windows
Nightly/Gotham: Windows

from XBMC "Install from zip file" and I get message
"Dependences not met"

4 - Same steps with Gotham version and same results

Windows 7 32
English language select in XBMC (I would like to get Catalan or Castillian (spanish))

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers
(2013-07-01, 12:41)defcon5 Wrote: [ -> ]4 - Same steps with Gotham versión ans same results
First of all, Gotham is the name of the next XBMC release. So nightly is Gotham.
Please note that the monthly builds won't work as XBMC bumped the pvr API in june. So if you wan't to use Gotham really use a nightly.

(2013-07-01, 12:41)defcon5 Wrote: [ -> ]1 - Download last nightly XBMC versión (last try today)
2 - Only with this download not work
3 - I try to add the nightly addon from the link of manul from XBMC "Install from zip file" and I get message
"Dependences not met"
4 - Same steps with Gotham versión ans same results
1+3 looks sane. But I don't understand 2+4 Smile

Just tested with current nightly and everything is working well:
  • Download + install current nightly
  • Download PVR development snapshot for Nightly/Gotham
  • Go to Addons -> "Install from zip" and choose the PVR zip
  • Proceed with enabling live tv in XBMC settings and enabling + configuring the PVR.

(2013-07-01, 12:41)defcon5 Wrote: [ -> ]English language select in XBMC (I would like to get Catalan or Castillian (spanish))
You can switch the language back after addon configuration. That's no problem.
Thanks for fast answer

With 2 step I wanted to say than I needed add your new PVR add . No problem not important
With 4 step I wanted to say than also tried with Frodo (my fault sorry)

I´ll test at home

Thanks a lot
(2013-06-28, 12:46)manül Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-28, 12:43)defcon5 Wrote: [ -> ]I´m trying test both zip files and when I install zip file from XBMC I get message "Dependencies not met"
My fault. Forgot to modify the URL for the nightly (nightly is 1.8.10, not 1.6.10) Tongue
Please re-download.

Thanks again for your work on this Cool
Using the latest nightlies and your latest client I keep getting 'No PVR clients have been started yet 'message.
Everything seems to have been enabled although I have been messing around with nextPVR recently...sorry!
(2013-07-01, 20:16)Waka Wrote: [ -> ]Using the latest nightlies and your latest client I keep getting 'No PVR clients have been started yet 'message.
Has channel/epg loading already happened? If you can't work it our please send me your debug log.
(2013-06-26, 19:45)manül Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. However there's still at least one bug left even without timeshift enabled. And that's what most people are suffering from.
I can reproduce this since monday but only on windows. Right know my dev version is crashing during loading the records in https://github.com/manuelm/xbmc-pvr-addo....cpp#L1306 which is just bogus.

Hi

Finally I´ve get watch TV channels with new PVR addon, but only if not active timeshift in Configuration
With timeshift active is like XBMC try to play the channel but after 3 or 4 seconds nothing occurs
(2013-06-26, 19:45)manül Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. However there's still at least one bug left even without timeshift enabled. And that's what most people are suffering from.
I can reproduce this since monday but only on windows. Right know my dev version is crashing during loading the records in https://github.com/manuelm/xbmc-pvr-addo....cpp#L1306 which is just bogus.

Hi

Finally I´ve get watch TV channels with new PVR addon, but only if not active timeshift in Configuration
With timeshift active is like XBMC try to play the channel but after 3 or 4 seconds nothing occurs

Also, I can´t change channels from remote pressing directly channel number, but this I don´t know
belong to add PVR..
(2013-07-02, 11:32)defcon5 Wrote: [ -> ]Finally I´ve get watch TV channels with new PVR addon, but only if not active timeshift in Configuration
Please send me a full debug log.

(2013-07-02, 11:32)defcon5 Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I can´t change channels from remote pressing directly channel number, but this I don´t know
belong to add PVR..
probably xbmc related
Ha ha incredible !!
I´m not found the way for attach files to forum
Some help
(2013-07-02, 14:24)defcon5 Wrote: [ -> ]I´m not found the way for attach files to forum
use http://pastie.org/ or similar paste services
Here my xbmc.log
With timeshift not active works fine and fast. If while timeshift is not active I active then I can watch tv and timeshift run
When exit xbmc and run XBMC another time not work nothing of tv live

http://pastie.org/8103850
Can someone help me with the channel logos. XBMC is only displaying some of them. The logo images are named exactly the same as the channel name but it still only picks up some of them.
(2013-07-02, 18:22)defcon5 Wrote: [ -> ]http://pastie.org/8103850
I'm unable to find something unexpected from PVR point of view. Log looks sane. Timeshift thread is starting up and XBMC takes over. It looks like ffmpeg isn't taking up. However there's no real error message. So that's just a guess.
You can try to downgrade to Frodo which is rather stable and we use it on a near-daily basis.

(2013-07-02, 22:16)cundogg Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone help me with the channel logos. XBMC is only displaying some of them. The logo images are named exactly the same as the channel name but it still only picks up some of them.
Which version are you using? The channel logos in the original/shipped plugin are based on the channel name but they don't have to match (e.g. "<chan> (<lang>)" vs "<chan>.jpg"). So in this case just upgrade to my current development snapshot.
The current development snapshot uses the logo url provided by the improved RS API. However there's a known bug with umlauts and probably other escaped chars (i.e. everything above the 7bit ascii). I think it's related to the xml library we use and porting over to tinyXML (shipped with XBMC) is on my todo list. I hope this will fix the last missing channel logos.