Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK..after reading the bug report it seems the same issue... so paitiently waiting... ^^

Hello,

i don't know if it's the same issue with the channels but i have following situation on my test system...

NORMAL System
"favourites.xml" is located on a server and serveral clients use this file to "sort" the channels (no favourites or something on the client configured)
clients are frodo 12.2 with "official" plugin

TEST system is latest night / also tested gotham alpha 6 with 1.8.9 standard plugin i get the correct order of the channels via my favourites.xml file, but can't tune into them
TEST system is latest night / also tested gotham alpha 6 with 1.8.10 plugin i can tune into the channels, but the favourites.xml channel list is completely beeing ignored. But the channel switching times seems to be improved!

BR
snoopy78
I get the message dvbviewer client: Can't connect to recording service. This is indeed the case because I don't have the recording service pc on all of the time. The pop up is however very annoying and I can only disable it by disabling live tv in the system settings. Is there another way to disable it or can that be made?
I'm back from vacation.

(2013-08-05, 12:45)snoopy78 Wrote: [ -> ]OK..after reading the bug report it seems the same issue... so paitiently waiting... ^^
waiting doesn't fix the problem Smile
First of all make sure using favourites is enabled. Then enable debug mode + if possible remove TV22.db and Epg7.db + start XBMC + paste (use a paste service) your log.

(2013-08-10, 18:19)Misterquantos Wrote: [ -> ]I get the message dvbviewer client: Can't connect to recording service. This is indeed the case because I don't have the recording service pc on all of the time. The pop up is however very annoying and I can only disable it by disabling live tv in the system settings. Is there another way to disable it or can that be made?
In nightly/gotham there's a switch to disable/hide this message.
Hi Manül,

i was waiting as i saw you've been in vacation...hope you relaxed well.Cool

as for the debug log i would like to sent to you by email/PM, as there are private data in it.....hope you understand...

BR
snoopy78
I also have an issue with 1.6.10 and 1.8.10 where channels in favourites.xml are appearing in an incorrect order.
(2013-08-10, 20:38)manül Wrote: [ -> ]First of all make sure using favourites is enabled. Then enable debug mode + if possible remove TV22.db and Epg7.db + start XBMC + paste (use a paste service) your log.
I too have the problem with favourites order in version 1.6.10. The groups are detected ("Synchronise channel groups with backends" must be selected), but the channels are not sorted correctly ("all channels" and in the groups). It doesn't matter whether "use channel order/numbers from backend" is selected or not. It did work with the 1.6.5 version that's included in the official 12.2 download.

Log with "use favourites instead of channels"
Log with local favourites.xml configured
The favourites.xml file and favourites.html (same thing).

Btw changing channels with timeshifting enabled is really slow. Sometimes up to 10 seconds. Just fyi Smile

Thanks for creating and maintaining this add-on! Smile
Hi Manul

I've just seen, that you've fixed the wrong channel order in the latest snapshot about an hour ago... and i can confirm... channels are correct again.

Thank you very much for your support and this awesome plugin.

Dere
Yeah, just fixed it today. Thank you all for all your files. It was really easy to reproduce.
I've released the current code as a stable version.
Downloads + changelog can be found at http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1363784
no 'Videotext' anymore. I don't know if it depends on Gotham/DVBViewer/plugin.
(2013-08-28, 09:51)omnium Wrote: [ -> ]no 'Videotext' anymore. I don't know if it depends on Gotham/DVBViewer/plugin.
dvbviewer RS does provide teletext + DVB subtitles through UPNP. There's nothing related to this in the plugin. Also I'm not aware of any API to feed this data into XBMC. If this had ever worked then because XBMC did pull it on its own.
(2013-08-28, 14:27)manül Wrote: [ -> ]If this had ever worked..
..I am not quite sure anymore..
<edit>
everything is fine..it was my fault..
RS Configure: Web/UPnP, Sende zusätzliche Daten, >x< Teletext
</edit>
(2013-08-27, 16:31)derelict Wrote: [ -> ]i can confirm... channels are correct again.

I can confirm as well. Thanks Smile
had to uninstall and install again... but new addon is working correctly... at first i was confused about the same version number .. but thanks for the great work
(2013-05-15, 03:47)phate89 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I have a problem with the addon.
If i go into timers and i try to add one it works. But it adds a different channel than the one i chosed. If i open the timer i added the selected channel is the right one but it's not the same of the saved timer and the list timer.
Here's an example.
I try to add a recording of the channel "Rai HD":
But it adds me "onda latina instead, when i open the edit timer i get the right one but it isn't the saved one.
I want to report back this bug. i reported it months ago but i didn't use the tool until now so i didn't check and report back about it until now.
It's still there even with the latest version of your tool.
here's the log:
http://pastie.org/private/5duzg0e1vaugax12qqsddw