Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-05-23, 09:47)dhjgv Wrote: [ -> ]Teletext is working and also different audio lines and subtitles.
You have to enable it in the RS config

Just to make sure:
Are you using the DVBViewer add-on to watch Live-TV in XBMC (owned by Manül, he should know if he implemented Teletext. And he made it clear in this thread he did NOT!)?
Or do you use the DVBViewer tool which you start from XBMC? This would make a very big difference!
I have both options in use in parallel. I don't use Teletext so I didn't try. But I'm pretty sure Teletext does not work in DVBViewer add-on but might work if you start the DVBViewer tool !
Just installed the latest 13.1 RC and only activated the DVBViewer Plugin.

Proof enough?
For me this works exactly as dhjgv describes. Just turn subtitles on in the recording service and they will be delivered within the stream (i guess). I changed nothing in xbmc.
This is what I mean! It is delivered WITH THE STREAM Smile
Nothing to do with the Addon. In the stream avaiable and grababble directly by XBMC.
You are probably doing black magic. Wink
I get the message "Videotext is not available" (or so). This is what I expected.
Did you make the settings in RS Config as I showed?
i just checked at my setup with NO TV .... and when i press "v" on my keyboard videotext is comming up....
(2014-05-27, 14:04)dhjgv Wrote: [ -> ]Did you make the settings in RS Config as I showed?

Yes. I'm seeing videotext in DVBviewer tool, but not in DVBviewer add-on.
But this is not an issue because I don't need videotext at all. I'm just trying to understand what you are doing....
My channel switching is quite fast 1-2 sec on the lastest gotham build. RSTP is quite slow 3-4 seconds before switch.
(2014-05-27, 14:52)snoopy78 Wrote: [ -> ]i just checked at my setup with NO TV .... and when i press "v" on my keyboard videotext is comming up....

What version are you running?

Can someone with 13.0 try to see if videotext is working?

I'm running 13.0 DSplayer version and videotext/teletext doesn't work for me with the correct settings in DVB RS.
(2014-05-28, 13:36)Bjur Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-27, 14:52)snoopy78 Wrote: [ -> ]i just checked at my setup with NO TV .... and when i press "v" on my keyboard videotext is comming up....

What version are you running?

Can someone with 13.0 try to see if videotext is working?

I'm running 13.0 DSplayer version and videotext/teletext doesn't work for me with the correct settings in DVB RS.

Look at the screen above. It's 13.1 or do you really want 13.0?

€dit: Just installed a fresh 13.0

Thx for the feedback. Will try again when I get home. Are you using RSTP or http stream?
HTTP
(2014-05-28, 15:01)dhjgv Wrote: [ -> ]HTTP

Tried again when i get back. Nope it doesn't work for me. Tried pressing v in tv but teletext not available.
It doesn't make sense you can do it..
(2014-05-28, 19:24)Bjur Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't make sense you can do it..
Kinda weird. To make it even more strange: I got a working teletext on linux. Windows (the RS host) still says "no teletext available". This is while watching the same channel at the exact same time.