Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Just began constant buffering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Have had my Apple TV2 for quite some time and never had any problems. However for some reason - that I can't seem to figure out it started buffering every few seconds.

I have my debug log here:
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=8891

I can see 1 error and alot of warnings. I have looked at the wiki and tried rebooting server and my ATV, I have tried to update ATV through SSH, but nothing has helped.
I have tried changig audio settings to 16bit as someone suggested, and setting output as optical/coax.

Pretty much out of ideas, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
So you didn't change XBMC - it started out of nothing?

Code:
ERROR: ffmpeg[DC3B000]: [matroska,webm] Read error

Beside that this file seems broken. It has no ref_frames and the pullup correction goes wonky.

Post the mediainfo (wiki) of that file. And play with the audio sync options in settings->video->playback
Yes I went on a few days holliday and when I got back the buffering issue had started.

I have tried with several different files, all with same problem - also files I've watched previously.
I'll post mediainfo and debug from other files as well when i get home from work.

Maybe my router has messed up while I was away, I'll try rebooting that as well!
Yeah reboot all involved equip. I can tell you that the XBMC devs are not able to alter your XBMC experience from remote while you are on holiday Wink
Haha Are you sure :-)

*Goes and grab my tinfoil hat*
Ok tried rebooting router --> No effect
Updated router firmware --> No effect (Wanted to anyway, didn't think it would help)

Deleted the log file
rebooted
started playing "Hell on Wheels - 2x06 - Purged Away with Blood.mkv"
Buffering started at about 10 secs in
second time at around 35 secs in
Paused after buffeing (to get a search point in log file)

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=8958

Only thing I can think of is trying to switch from SMB to FTP perhaps?
I'm running with shared database via MySQL on a Whs2011 server, so if there is a guide to a few tips to move from smb to ftp or something, I would hate loosing all watched statuses etc.