Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV Shows. Landscape Duplicates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I haven't been able to find anyone with a similar problem to this. I have my Aeon set to use the Landscape view for my TV shows and seasons. It was working fine for a long time, but via one of the XBMC updates a few months ago, my seasons started becoming duplicted. I'll try and explain as best I can...

My top level TV Show menu is fine. I have all my shows in Landscape view: no problem. The issue occurs when I go to a show that has multiple seasons. Let's use 'The Walking Dead' as an example. I go into the show itself and I am now getting 6 selections rather than 3. I see 'All Season', 'Season 1' and 'Season 2'. These three have the correct artwork as expected. However, I also have duplicates of these 3 but with no artwork, just the standard default icon. I am able to select them - and they function as normal - but obviously I dont want the extra set of selections and have no idea why they started to appear. The problem doesn't seem to occur in other views. Just Landscape.

As for a solution: I've tried removing the userdata folder and rescraping the shows. Doesn't seem to work. I've also taken a look at my folder structure which seems correct...

TV Shows/The Walking Dead/Season 01/The Walking Dead S01E01.mkv etc.

The same issue also occurs in Aeon MQ3 (I'm using Aeon MQ4 BTW). I assume the problem is linked to XBMC itself, but seeing as it's something that's specific to this layout/skin, I wanted to post it here.

Not sure if anyone's experienced this or has any tips for how to solve it. Thanks in advance.
This problem is exactly what I'm experiencing also. I have notified it here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1180459
Can you confirm this is your problem as well (the bottom 2 screenshots are what I'm talking about)?

Quote:3 & 4. In series I get all the episodes double under landscape mode when I only have max 6 (I think 6, I have 6 episodes of Sherlock and it happens there, but not with 7 episodes of Top Gear) episodes of that show. One time with thumbnail and one time without. When I change view it disappears for a moment, but when I leave the menu and come back they are there again.
This obviously started happening with one fo the Frodo builds. Even though it appears to have started with one of the builds, I would still suggest creating a bug via the link on the first page of the MQ4 thread as hopefully it is something Marcos can sort within the skin. Well unless it is an actual issue with the nightlys of course.
Sorry, this is indeed on Frodo build Alpha 4 or 5 yes, can't check atm Smile
Hey Sidewalk - yeah, that's the same issue. Thanks.

So annoying. I'm really close to being able to have XBMC set up perfectly, but this niggling issues is stoping my TV shows from being organised. I guess we'll sit back and wait for the fix to come in. If you happen to find a solution it'd be great if you can let me know. I'll do the same.

Cheers