Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ratings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

All my mivies are scrapped with the Universal Scrapper. When I check in XWMM, they all have the appropriate viewing rating (rated 12, 15, etc...). However, when I click on Info for any movie, they always show on the top left as Non Rated. Have I missed a trick here ? Thank you.
which rating language?
I use English language relying on IMDB. I have tried both US and UK. I realised that the Universal scraper was adding Rated in front of the rating and seems to create a problem. Removing that, it seems the following work :
US : PG, PG-13, R. However P and NC-17 don't work
UK : none work.
I don't know if this is XMBC or Aeon Nox specific. Is there a table of accepted ratings ?
Thanks
Sorry for bumping an old thread but I have the same issue.

Does anyone know what you have to put in the 'Rated' section of the Universal Scraper to get Aeon Nox 4.0 to pick up the UK certifications?
Remove the rated prefix.
Doesnt seem to work.

I removed the 'Rated' text from the Certification Prefix and left it blank and then refreshed the movies and it is still coming up with the German certs. I reverted back to Confluence and it shows the UK ones but then going back to Aeon Nox shows the German again.

Any ideas?
If you want uk ratings, use UK: prefix. Leaving blank is for US ratings/scraper.