Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Scrolling speed in menus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

Does anyone know if the problem of the scrolling speed in menus has been tackled yet in any of the nightly updates? My Harmony races through my lists of programs so fast it is impossible to go to the right show and going down/up one at a time is soooo tedious.
yes ... and now users complain its to slow. Well done users Wink
(2012-09-24, 23:31)Memphiz Wrote: [ -> ]yes ... and now users complain its to slow. Well done users Wink

I agree. Am I a user now? Cool
Can't please everyone! I preferred full pelt too but I imagine that's the minority view...
Martjin you are a special case because you are per definition against anything Big Grin. I'll see if i get something up like a second ramp up after 3 secs of current full speed.

Means all like now - but after 3 secs fullspeed we ramp up to insane or whatever. This will be my last change proposal for this thing and after that everyone can go to hell Wink
(2012-09-25, 10:36)Memphiz Wrote: [ -> ]Martjin you are a special case because you are per definition against anything Big Grin. I'll see if i get something up like a second ramp up after 3 secs of current full speed.
I wasn't the only one within the team that thought it was a little slow now Smile
Also thread on nexus7 and it could be a little faster.
Not always against anything. There are things I do like
I was just kidding. But btw - scroll speed on touch devices (e.x. nexus7) is not related to what i'm talking about here (its scrolling with remotes/keyboards).
Hey guys I don't understand what you are talking about here, but I am NOT talking about a preference here. I am using a Harmony controller and when I hit the up or down button it achieves full peed in less than a second and then it is IMPOSSIBLE to hit the mark. Would it be so difficult to let the user set their own speed in the settings somewhere (depending on device)? The speed I am getting means I CANNOT scroll, I can only use page up and page down or go up/down one entry at a time.
jopie your issue is already solved. Try a nightly build.
"fixed" as in arsed up for all other setups.
pff
@Memphiz - glad you started? Tongue
Best thing i have ever done really *walks away* Wink
Much appreciated Memphiz. This is sooooo much better.
What setups are "arsed"? It could well be OS and/or device-specific, if the correct fields aren't being set in the CKey/CAction.
Pages: 1 2