Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Problems with add-ons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Guys,

I've installed dpstream vid addon and it it seems to work ok when navigating through the menu, but as soon as I click on a desired movie (or any content) it comes back with an error script failed. dpstream.py!!! Can someone please help... Thanks! Here is the log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=9254
Can someone please confirm if azwatch.tv, a t0mm0 add-on, is working? All I get is a blank page when I click on it!!! Thanks
Can someone take a stab at this please?
check if you enabled the proxy setting in xbmc by accident.
it should be disabled.

looking at your logfile, all internet lookups fail, so this is the most likely cause.
Hi guys, iv got loads of problems with 99% of thestreamsdb and livestreams channels, it always says "PLAYBACK FAILED One or more items failed to play. Check the log file for details. ... please help, i want all these channels to work i dont know what im doing wrong. thank you
@ronie, I have checked under settings=>network=>internet access and proxy is disabled! Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

(2012-09-26, 10:29)ronie Wrote: [ -> ]check if you enabled the proxy setting in xbmc by accident.
it should be disabled.

looking at your logfile, all internet lookups fail, so this is the most likely cause.

(2012-09-26, 19:22)pmolson Wrote: [ -> ]@ronie, I have checked under settings=>network=>internet access and proxy is disabled! Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

(2012-09-26, 10:29)ronie Wrote: [ -> ]check if you enabled the proxy setting in xbmc by accident.
it should be disabled.

can your atv2 access the internet outside of xbmc?

(2012-09-26, 20:37)ronie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-26, 19:22)pmolson Wrote: [ -> ]@ronie, I have checked under settings=>network=>internet access and proxy is disabled! Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

it should be disabled.

can your atv2 access the internet outside of xbmc?

Yes it can Ronie! I have a browser app and I can go to google & yahoo...check email etc...
Guys, Any idea on how to get dpstream up & running (see problem description above)? Thanks